New kit in the shop window

Guest Arnold

20 minutes ago, bradowl said:

We played in the white shirts and navy blue shorts at home in a number of cup games in early 70s, I think we did against Fulham, Palace and Chelsea when we reached quarter finals... or was it 5th round?

Edit.. we did 

If I remember correctly there was a period in the sixties where it was the norm for the home team to change shirts in FA Cup games where there was a colour clash.

1 minute ago, mogbad said:

If I remember correctly there was a period in the sixties where it was the norm for the home team to change shirts in FA Cup games where there was a colour clash.

I can remember following season when we drew Chelsea again away and we was winning 2-0 with about 20 mins to go, radio Sheffield went over to game with about 10 mins to go and we was losing 3-2. My Dad threw radio against wall. :duntmatter: lol

• Haha 2

Guest kelliesleftnut
5 hours ago, bigdan2003 said:

Like it. 

Is it available now then?

I won one as part of the 150 year raffle thing. 

congrats bigdan, you must have been first out of the bag.

i got third spot, i have a choice of 2 home shirts, 5 away or a blow on the ragmans trumpet.

will have to find out the vaseline, don't want to be going through with chapped lips :manager:

37 minutes ago, Arnold said:

Can you not read? I didn't take the picture it was on a Wednesday group on Facebook. 

I realised mate I was only doing it as a joke but I realised after you mentioned it that's why I replied underneath knowing they not on sale yet anyway. lol didn't get chance to edit sorry matey. 

Edited by Lomas613

54 minutes ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

I see you have upgraded your profile photo Hostage...

Nice photo of Adrian Lewis on the PDC North Korean Masters tour...

That's is out glorious leader. You now he shot his brother with an anti aircraft gun for falling asleep don't you? Basically do not f**k with Kim Jong-un. Hold on a minute. Can he play centre back?

Edited by HOSTAGE IN PYONGYANG
mispelled

34 minutes ago, HOSTAGE IN PYONGYANG said:

That's is out glorious leader. You now he shot his brother with an anti aircraft gun for falling asleep don't you? Basically do not f**k with Kim Jong-un. Hold on a minute. Can he play centre back?

So it is Adrian Lewis then?

You really are a funny so and so sometimes Hostage fancy a game of Russian Roulette ? Meggo and Ashworth want to make up a fourballlol

Guest hk_owl

Chansiri on the back, just the badge on the front and get rid of elev8 and 'The Wednesday'... and I might have bought it.