New kit in the shop window

Guest Arnold

Kits ought to be decided by the fans, no big deal really but it would be nice to involve the fans, just the gesture would be appreciated. Draw up say 6 kits, 3 home 3 away, let the fans decide, sponsors can choose the third. Seems to me it would be good business sense too. I blame CC for not putting enough paint on the brush ..

Guest The Horse
10 minutes ago, sherlyegg said:

Kits ought to be decided by the fans, no big deal really but it would be nice to involve the fans, just the gesture would be appreciated. Draw up say 6 kits, 3 home 3 away, let the fans decide, sponsors can choose the third. Seems to me it would be good business sense too. I blame CC for not putting enough paint on the brush ..

Agreed.
Make it an e-vote for all home supporters on the club's database.
Just putting a regular on-line vote up on the web would be open to sabotage from rival teams.

4 minutes ago, Geosword said:

Agreed.
Make it an e-vote for all home supporters on the club's database.
Just putting a regular on-line vote up on the web would be open to sabotage from rival teams.

As such (heard that before somewhere?) anyhow I ain't too fussed about kits, but the thought of some corporate non-Wednesday big bizz type twot telling me what my team is going to play in gets onmetits. If the fans had picked the latest I wouldn't have batted an eyelid.

5 minutes ago, Owlin' Wolf said:

The design itself is alright although would prefer stripes. On the couple of pics I've seen so far it looks really cheap/tacky though. I'll reserve judgement until I've seen it in the "flesh". 

There's not much design going on to be fair is there?!

its blue with white sleeves, with a collar and a random bit of yellow stuck to the sleeves.

its absolutely atrocious and looks like it's been bought from the cheapest possible supplier, probably sell for the highest price they can get away with.

Just now, RUMBELOWS91 said:

There's not much design going on to be fair is there?!

its blue with white sleeves, with a collar and a random bit of yellow stuck to the sleeves.

its absolutely atrocious and looks like it's been bought from the cheapest possible supplier, probably sell for the highest price they can get away with.

Fair point! I just meant the blue body/white sleeves is what was expected and is OK I suppose. As I said I agree on the cheapness from the pics I've seen, it might look better in person. 

Guest Manwithastick
2 hours ago, Lomas613 said:

Why didn't you walk In And ask if it's on sale then???

Because as he says, he saw it on Facebook, you plank.

4 minutes ago, Owlin' Wolf said:

Fair point! I just meant the blue body/white sleeves is what was expected and is OK I suppose. As I said I agree on the cheapness from the pics I've seen, it might look better in person. 

Unfortunately I have a feeling it will look worse!

To be honest I'd not have bought one for myself anyway, but I might have for the littl'un if it had been decent, but unless it's about £25 I won't be bothering.