New kit in the shop window

Guest Arnold

10 minutes ago, HOSTAGE IN PYONGYANG said:

In 1935 at Wembley we wore white.

The white was the away kit. But in terms of the anniversary and historically all of our major honours have been won whilst we had a striped home shirt, except for the Football Alliance which was won whilst wearing blue and white halves. The 3rd kit is white like the 1966 and 1935 FA Cup run away kits but with added yellow or gold trim. But a more fitting tribute to Wednesday's long history and achievements would have been a striped home shirt based upon one of our major honour winning team kits.

Edited by Mr. Wednesday

3 minutes ago, Mr. Wednesday said:

The white was the away kit. But in terms of the anniversary and historically all of our major honours have been won whilst we had a striped home shirt, except for the Football Alliance which was won whilst wearing blue and white halves. The 3rd kit is white like the 1966 and 1935 FA Cup run away kits but with added yellow or gold trim. But a more fitting tribute to Wednesday's long history and achievements would have been a striped home shirt based upon our major honour winning team kits.

Or we could have a team that wins. just a thought.

16 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

You played in the final?!?

I think Hostage in Pyongyang is an anagram for Mark Hooper ? 

So yes he may have played in the final,  either  that or he bought an ounce of "old Labrador" from his shop so may be "in the know" if you get my drift?

Edited by OWLERTON GHOST

2 minutes ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

I think Hostage in Pyongyang is an anagram for Mark Hooper ? 

So yes he may have played in the final,  either  that or he bought an ounce of "of Labrador" from his shop so m ay be "in the know" if you get my drift?

He shoots, he scores, he'll eat your Labrador, hostage, hostage!

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Mr. Wednesday said:

The white was the away kit. But in terms of the anniversary and historically all of our major honours have been won whilst we had a striped home shirt, except for the Football Alliance which was won whilst wearing blue and white halves. The 3rd kit is white like the 1966 and 1935 FA Cup run away kits but with added yellow or gold trim. But a more fitting tribute to Wednesday's long history and achievements would have been a striped home shirt based upon one of our major honour winning team kits.

We played in the white shirts and navy blue shorts at home in a number of cup games in early 70s, I think we did against Fulham, Palace and Chelsea when we reached quarter finals... or was it 5th round?

Edit.. we did 

Edited by bradowl

12 minutes ago, Mr. Wednesday said:

The white was the away kit. But in terms of the anniversary and historically all of our major honours have been won whilst we had a striped home shirt, except for the Football Alliance which was won whilst wearing blue and white halves. The 3rd kit is white like the 1966 and 1935 FA Cup run away kits but with added yellow or gold trim. But a more fitting tribute to Wednesday's long history and achievements would have been a striped home shirt based upon our major honour winning team kits.

We could play in Freddie Mercurys gold Hussar jacket white ski pants and a pair of uggs so long as we won the league / FA Cup and the League Cup this Season .

Am I being too demanding here ? 

• Haha 1

Guest Arnold
4 hours ago, Lomas613 said:

Why didn't you walk In And ask if it's on sale then???

Can you not read? I didn't take the picture it was on a Wednesday group on Facebook.