Ground redevelopment

Step one get a new roof on the kop and rid of them poles.

Step two (as we obviously can't bulldoze) get the Away fans in the lower west and NWC.

Step three sell upper west to owls fans and give free tickets to schools up there.

But ultimately that end needs knocking down.

Oh and I'd defo go for a new pool view lol

1 minute ago, Carbone said:

Away fans in the grandstand

Knock down Leppings Lane end and build a huge new stand 

Wouldnt be allowed , they would wake up the dead in the south stand. 

23 hours ago, daztheowl said:

Quite refreshing actually, I once spent 2 hours in an outdoor pool in Pontresina, Switzerland. Outside temperature was minus 10, and the pool was heated to 32C. Was brilliant. 

23 hours ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

I once did similar with the wife and the young bird who plays Rosie Webster in Coronation Street in  the open fronted pool at The Last Drop Hotel  near Bolton in January 2008 ...

Not quite as romantic as Pontresina but enjoyable if you get my drift 

I once did similar with Thora Hird and Kathy Staff. Except it was a foot spa, Well it was a washing up bowl actually. And it was round the back of The Picturedome. And it was in March 1987. And it wasn't romantic.

We had a laugh when Kathy put too much white spirit in though (it was for her corns) if you get my drift.

1 minute ago, Owl At Risk said:

I once did similar with Thora Hird and Kathy Staff. Except it was a foot spa, Well it was a washing up bowl actually. And it was round the back of The Picturedome. And it was in March 1987. And it wasn't romantic.

We had a laugh when Kathy put too much white spirit in though (it was for her corns) if you get my drift.

Nah that's what yer call threesome material. 

49 minutes ago, Owl At Risk said:

Is that you Wayne Rooney ? 

10 hours ago, Carbone said:

Away fans in the grandstand

Knock down Leppings Lane end and build a huge new stand where tickets are dirt cheap that's a standing area like Dortmund's yellow wall 

We could just remove the kop pillars and make the kop dirt cheap and create the wall of noise from there, your only allowed access to the kop if you are wearing a blue top. 

Put the band in the Wednesdayite car park.

Winner winner.

On 18/07/2017 at 23:02, daztheowl said:

With pre, mid, and post match entertainment 

ADANCER_0.jpg

Come on mate! It's 2017. Gender equality and all that. 

She has got a lovely ar5e