The Marquee Friendly

its clear club had a big team lined up to what I heard towards end of april think it was barca but they had to wait due to manager changing ,clearly barca have other plans now, why didn't we have a plan b? players needed a good testing game before season starts like they did last season with benfica , too much emphasis is been placed on this 150 year thing  this year ,but all what counts is what we do on pitch this season. when they do owl in park on sept 3rd most of our better players will be away on international duty ,they have invited some players from past to see and meet great for me to see harkes waddle etc but doubt many of our kids will be interested in meeting our past players.

1 minute ago, handworth52 said:

its clear club had a big team lined up to what I heard towards end of april think it was barca but they had to wait due to manager changing ,clearly barca have other plans now, why didn't we have a plan b? players needed a good testing game before season starts like they did last season with benfica , too much emphasis is been placed on this 150 year thing  this year ,but all what counts is what we do on pitch this season. when they do owl in park on sept 3rd most of our better players will be away on international duty ,they have invited some players from past to see and meet great for me to see harkes waddle etc but doubt many of our kids will be interested in meeting our past players.

So in reality an event that the club have known about for God knows how long, & had time to prepare for appears to be going t1ts up.lol

On 05/07/2017 at 20:01, handworth52 said:

i made a sensible comment about our pre season  fixtures (lack of them) and not having any idea of when shirts are due out ,I got but that don't make me a pig ,this forum is for comments good or bad we don't all agree . if the kits what are on here are true then they are a big improvement on last season.but we really do need a game around the 29th july ,club needs to be asked about this

I am interested in the position of full-time translator for you. By way of application, I have translated your post into English.

I made a sensible comment about our pre-season fixtures (the lack of them) and not having any idea of when the shirts are due out but that doesn't make me a pig. This forum is for comments good or bad and we don't all agree. If the kits that are on here are true then they are a big improvement over last season but we really do need a game around the 29th of July. The club needs to be asked about this.

1 hour ago, marshy said:

So in reality an event that the club have known about for God knows how long, & had time to prepare for appears to be going t1ts up.lol

In reality?

That abortion of a post you're quoting is reality?

lol

I don't think Rangers would be fitting enough for our 150 anniversary personally. We only played them a few years ago, and although it was a fantastic day, it just feels abit flat to play them again. 

Id prefer to play Queens Park and they are free on the 29th. However, would they not want to play their own anniversary fixture at home?