1 hour ago, ArmyBarmy said:

Had it from a reliable source that he handed a transfer request in before he went to Argentina. Don't slate me, just passing in info that is rarely wrong 

What a load of shIiiiiit cmon really he signed a new contract last season bullpen he come out saying he gunna come back hungrier then you come and pluck that out of your arse wtf really 

18 minutes ago, RocketOwl said:

FF doesn't get half the credit he deserves off our fan base.

If you would all prefer to see Rhodes amble about upfront being pushed off the ball as opposed to the genius that an in form FF brings, more fool for you.

FF gets treated like a God by lots of fans  .. But over the last 12 months as done nothing to suggest he should be.

Its easy to slate Rhodes cause he is an out and out goalscorer that thrives on service which as a team weve failed to supply .Iam guessing you hero worshipped Tuday cause he ran around like an headless chicken.

Edited by curren

Guest RocketOwl
2 minutes ago, Lomas613 said:

Here here we'll said effing joke he treatment he gets and why bombard his wife that's a step way too far

It's embarrassing.

Any other club gets behind their best players, yet we have always sung songs continually about Semedo, Bannan and Nuhiu.

Good players will always attract attention and may get their heads turned, so surely it's even more important to let these players know how important they are. All our fan base has done to FF have made him think we want him out.

Guest RocketOwl
Just now, curren said:

FF gets treated like a God by the other half .. But over the last 12 months as done nothing to suggest he should be.

Its easy to slate Rhodes cause he is an out and out goalscorer that theives on service which as a team weve failed to supply .Iam guessing you hero worshipped Tuday cause he ran around like an headless chicken.

Why would I worship Tudgay because he runs around a lot?

FF does more than Rhodes does in a whole game in 5 minutes. He is far more valuable to us then Rhodes will ever likely to be.

5 minutes ago, RocketOwl said:

FF does more than Rhodes does in a whole game in 5 minutes. He is far more valuable to us then Rhodes will ever likely to be.

£20 odd million in combined transfer fees says otherwise. 

Guest RocketOwl
Just now, kingsidney said:

Why does it? Is Andy Carroll better than Harry Kane. ***.

2 minutes ago, RocketOwl said:

Behave...We put crosses into the box against Norwich and Rhodes showed his class infront of goal..If FF does more in 5mins than Rhodes does in a whole game why is it we only scored when Rhodes happened to be on the pitch for about 2months.

Saying Rhodes ambles about is pathetic his job is to score goals and get on the end of chances which unfortunatly FF and his mates have failed to create.

Ive played upfront at a  high level and was once managed by Warnock the first thing he told me when he came to our club was "stop wasting your energy chasing about.i want you to get the ball out wide and bust a gut to get into the 6 yard box.

Rhodes is a box player as his goalscoring record proves given the chances he scores FACT.

What exactly did FF do last season other than un settle the dressing for a period of time?

38 minutes ago, kingsidney said:

And that's part of my worry As players like Rhodes have less of a role to play in modern football, we could end up being stuck with him. Really don't think that there'd be any takers from within the top two divisions

Guest RocketOwl
Just now, curren said:

Behave...We put crosses into the box against Norwich and Rhodes showed his class infront of goal..If FF does more in 5mins than Rhodes does in a whole game why is it we only scored when Rhodes happened to be on the pitch for about 2months.

Saying Rhodes ambles about is pathetic his job is to score goals and get on the end of chances which unfortunatly FF and his mates have failed to create.

Ive played upfront at a  high level and was once managed by Warnock the first thing he told me when he came to our club was "stop wasting your energy chasing about.i want you to get the ball out wide and bust a gut to get into the 6 yard box.

Rhodes is a box player as his goalscoring record proves given the chances he scores FACT.

What exactly did FF do last season other than un settle the dressing for a period of time?

Ohhhh managed by Warnock.

Anyone who knows football knows FF is far superior to Rhodes in every way.

3 minutes ago, RocketOwl said:

Ohhhh managed by Warnock.

Anyone who knows football knows FF is far superior to Rhodes in every way.

Notts County...

So why do mangers throw lots of money at Rhodes and not FF ?

Why does Rhodes goal scoring record put FF's to shame?

Edited by curren

12 minutes ago, RocketOwl said:

It's embarrassing.

Any other club gets behind their best players, yet we have always sung songs continually about Semedo, Bannan and Nuhiu.

Good players will always attract attention and may get their heads turned, so surely it's even more important to let these players know how important they are. All our fan base has done to FF have made him think we want him out.

Couldn't agree more personally if he leaves it's cause the idiot fans have pushed him out why would you stay somewhere that at times gives you hostile comments harass his wife his number 1. He's got a baby he needs to protect. Soon he will think enough is enough. We need to make him happy not nervous he made a mistake tough shiiiit how many of us make mistakes on a daily basis. Just cause news and press follow him means his mistakes get put all over paper. If I was to I dunno give someone Shiiiits making a sarnie wrong I wouldn't get put all over paper would i

I personally think his head was turned following last years incident and was outspoken about that fact at the time. The fact is however that he is one of our few creative flair players, arguably the crown jewels so to speak in terms of being able to influence a game. 

Playing devils advocate for a second though, his fee would be easily in excess of £10m (I would have thought for DC to even contemplate selling) and for that we could buy 3 to 4 good quality players to supplement a Championship squad. Using recent rumours as an example, which would win us more points; Foriestieri or Hanley, Ayala and Williams?

My ideal scenario would be all four:manager:

35 minutes ago, RocketOwl said:

FF doesn't get half the credit he deserves off our fan base.

If you would all prefer to see Rhodes amble about upfront being pushed off the ball as opposed to the genius that an in form FF brings, more fool for you.

To be fair, a fit and on-song Jordan Rhodes ain't too shabby either!

4 minutes ago, Lomas613 said:

Couldn't agree more personally if he leaves it's cause the idiot fans have pushed him out why would you stay somewhere that at times gives you hostile comments harass his wife his number 1. He's got a baby he needs to protect. Soon he will think enough is enough. We need to make him happy not nervous he made a mistake tough shiiiit how many of us make mistakes on a daily basis. Just cause news and press follow him means his mistakes get put all over paper. If I was to I dunno give someone Shiiiits making a sarnie wrong I wouldn't get put all over paper would i

Maybe just Maybe some fans found it bloody offensive when he refused to play......Just saying like

Edited by curren