34 minutes ago, Blatter said:

Big money move to finance reshaping of the squad??

Didn't really miss him in the 6 game winning run that pushed the Owls into 4th place.

A few surprises in store in the next few weeks I think.

Sh*t anyway? 

25 minutes ago, ArmyBarmy said:

Had it from a reliable source that he handed a transfer request in before he went to Argentina. Don't slate me, just passing in info that is rarely wrong 

Seen a few people mention this on twitter since the play off defeat. Problem is he will always get linked with this kind of rumour so no one ever knows whether to believe it or not

How do we know it's not just a very good centre to keep his fitness up. To be honest there's none really state art or fantastic that I know of in Sheffield is there ?? Sorry if wrong. That centre has been refurbished etc offering more to whoever goes it helps with health etc so he might just be traveling to keep fit lets face it he's loaded now plenty of cash to get somewhere to stay during off season. Then come up home ready to start again next season

Guest RocketOwl

FF doesn't get half the credit he deserves off our fan base.

If you would all prefer to see Rhodes amble about upfront being pushed off the ball as opposed to the genius that an in form FF brings, more fool for you.

Guest RocketOwl
54 minutes ago, ArmyBarmy said:

Had it from a reliable source that he handed a transfer request in before he went to Argentina. Don't slate me, just passing in info that is rarely wrong 

Oh did you.

Must be true.

Guest RocketOwl

Can anyone also blame the guy if he wants to leave? Fans messaging his wife, people moaning at him on here, it's pathetic.

He is our best player and gets treated with half the respect of some of our players who are far less important.

10 minutes ago, RocketOwl said:

Can anyone also blame the guy if he wants to leave? Fans messaging his wife, people moaning at him on here, it's pathetic.

He is our best player and gets treated with half the respect of some of our players who are far less important.

Here here we'll said effing joke he treatment he gets and why bombard his wife that's a step way too far