Guest RocketOwl
1 minute ago, oh_weds_we_love_you said:

Cherry-picking Forestieri's career best against Rhodes' career worst? Aye, fair comparison that! lol

It's the most recent, which is relevant., 

5 minutes ago, RocketOwl said:

Past records mean nothing, otherwise we may as well go and sign Grant Holt.

If you want to compare their past records, how many goals and assist for each in the past 2 seasons?

wait a minute "past records mean nothing" but you want me to compare past records....

If carlseberg did bobbar replies theyd of used your last one

Edited by curren

Guest RocketOwl
Just now, curren said:

wait a minute "past records mean nothing" but you want me to compare past records....

If carlseberg did bobbar replies theyd of used your last one

The past two seasons is a logical way to judge a players performance.

20 minutes ago, curren said:

Iam well over it i was more concerned by the fact he had a bang average season.

WE as an attacking force were bang average, as dictated by the tactics employed  (play off semis are a good example- how is an attacker meant to shine ????) 

2 minutes ago, brian joicey said:

WE as an attacking force were bang average, as dictated by the tactics employed  (play off semis are a good example- how is an attacker meant to shine ????) 

I just asked a simple question which was .What did FF do last season to be hero worshipped much?

42 minutes ago, kingsidney said:

I was gutted when he looked like leaving last season, now I don't mind either way as long as we get a decent price if he goes. 

Not me, recent purchases suggest that there are no guarantees that the money would be spent well

Just now, gurujuan said:

Not me, recent purchases suggest that there are no guarantees that the money would be spent well

Don't get me wrong, I'd rather he stayed. 

It just won't cause me the emotional turmoil it would have last season. 

It's a joke, people criticise Forestieri as not being the same player last season but conveniently ignore, the fact that we played in a far more conservative way Exactly the same excuse they use, when trying to justify Jordan Rhodes lack of goals Barmy

Guest Arnold
1 hour ago, Lomas613 said:

How do we know it's not just a very good centre to keep his fitness up. To be honest there's none really state art or fantastic that I know of in Sheffield is there ?? Sorry if wrong. That centre has been refurbished etc offering more to whoever goes it helps with health etc so he might just be traveling to keep fit lets face it he's loaded now plenty of cash to get somewhere to stay during off season. Then come up home ready to start again next season

The English institute of sport where various gold medal olympians train along with gb boxing etc

37 minutes ago, Arnold said:

The English institute of sport where various gold medal olympians train along with gb boxing etc

Good point sorry I stand corrected. However I wonder if training somewhere away from Sheffield would reduce distractions of supporters. Other than that there's a STRONG!!! possibility he trained there in his Watford days?? Not too far away he may still own a property or family to stay with down there so train in same place ???

Edited by Lomas613