3 minutes ago, Tudders said:

People come on this site to read about Sheffield Wednesday not scroll through pages of squabbling. The Manchester bombing, people being burned alive in the flats in London.Puts things into perspective. Just move on.

If I wanted actual news about actual things actually happening to actual Sheffield Wednesday, Owlstalk would be miles down the list of websites to check. 

I'm purely here to see people fall out. 

15 minutes ago, southportdc said:

If I wanted actual news about actual things actually happening to actual Sheffield Wednesday, Owlstalk would be miles down the list of websites to check. 

I'm purely here to see people fall out. 

lolyour in the right thread 

On 2017-6-13 at 16:13, Kanye West said:

The Bournemouth side that went up and the Huddersfield side that have gone up are on totally different levels.

Huddersfield scraped up the German way on penalties thanks to klopp and friends loading wagner with good loan signings. They've already said now theyve been promoted there'll be no more bargain loans and giving them good players for the season for free. (read an article by klopp earlier) so let's now see how good wagner really is now. 

Heaven forbid this stirs the pot but...

@parkerowl I heard @SiJ call you a bobbar eating pig supporting , FF loving, Michael hunt the other day...

@SiJ I heard Parker owl I heard @parkerowl say he could smash you up anytime and that your just a child. 

Now you both you know im sure that's the end to it I hope. 

lol

IMG_7603.GIF

3 minutes ago, Spencerowl said:

Heaven forbid this stirs the pot but...

@parkerowl I heard @SiJ call you a bobbar eating pig supporting , FF loving, Michael hunt the other day...

@SiJ I heard Parker owl I heard @parkerowl say he could smash you up anytime and that your just a child. 

Now you both you know im sure that's the end to it I hope. 

lol

IMG_7603.GIF

Yawn... he's on block so...