iFollow

11 minutes ago, Saxondale said:

Someone please tell me the best app to change my VPN and access the match day option? I've tried cyber ghost but is not offering it when I click on it?

Are you on a desktop or phone mate?

I use Windscribe on my Macbook and it works a treat. 

Edit - just noticed you said app. I've not been able to get it working using a VPN on my iPhone, but works on the Macbook.

Edited by owlZfan84
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Owling said:

Are people still using their real names with this VPN malarky or what, because I don't know if to, plus I've all ready got a real account for the commentary. 

I signed up with proper name address etc in UK and paid with my UK card - cant remember who but someone had confirmed it worked before I did it and has been fine for me

• Thanks 1

Got contacted by IFollow yesterday asking me for more information about the problems I had logging in to the Preston match.

Commentary for match tomorrow will be on talksport for anybody without an IFollow subscription and cant get radio Sheff.

4 hours ago, owlZfan84 said:

Just purchased a match pass for this evening.

VPN via Opera certainly seems the way to go.

When do the video streams go live? And am I best access it via the Match Centre?

I think match centre is the only way to go, otherwise you'll be directed to the signup page.

4 hours ago, owlZfan84 said:

Just purchased a match pass for this evening.

VPN via Opera certainly seems the way to go.

When do the video streams go live? And am I best access it via the Match Centre?

Last 2 league games I've watched went live 5-10 minutes before kickoff and yes - via Match Centre.

Guest Deleted member

Thanks guys - I just saw this thats all

Do I need a local bank account?

Yes, to register for iFollow outside of the UK or Republic of Ireland, you will need a local bank account and local address.

1 minute ago, Owling said:

At the register stage though, it wouldn't accept an address outside the country I was signing up from (my vpn said I was in Holland) so I just did a quick google search to find an address in Holland.

When I signed up pre season I used my santandare account and UK address no probs.

Received this response for my support issue

We are sorry to hear of the issues you have encountered.

Please verify that you are using latest version of the app, by uninstalling and reinstalling the app as follows:
1. Exit the application
2. Delete the app.
3. Power cycle device (turn on/off).
4. Re-install the app from the relevant App Store.

Verify that location services are enabled on your mobile device and test the app on Data and Wi-FI to determine any connection differences.

If you continue to have issues after that, please provide a brief explanation of what you are experiencing and include any errors or messages that you encounter. Please also let us know if this is occurring for all content or just specific/premium content. If just specific/premium content, please include the title/date of that video.