iFollow

34 minutes ago, mattitheowl said:

So it looks like I'm already a member (from WP days?) and it won't accept my password.  I've requested a reset so see how long that takes!

I was a monthly subscriber and it just carried on when ifollow came on line, but I do remember that yearly subscribers had to re-submit details, I have no idea why but this may be your problem.

3 minutes ago, daleblue said:

I was a monthly subscriber and it just carried on when ifollow came on line, but I do remember that yearly subscribers had to re-submit details, I have no idea why but this may be your problem.

I was monthly too but I know for a fact I'm using the right password.  Just says wrong and when I try and sign up says the email is already registered.

Just not bothered...

5 minutes ago, mattitheowl said:

I was monthly too but I know for a fact I'm using the right password.  Just says wrong and when I try and sign up says the email is already registered.

Are you definitely trying to sign in or sign up, sign up and it will say email already registered, you need to sign in. 

Edited by daleblue

53 minutes ago, daleblue said:

Are you definitely trying to sign in or sign up, sign up and it will say email already registered, you need to sign in. 

I tried to sign in and it said wrong password, so I tried to sign up and it said already registered.  I've done the password reset but still waiting.

Just not bothered...

Has anyone been able to buy a match pass (and watch a game) whilst using a VPN (and in the UK).?

I've got a VPN up and running but not had chance to buy a match pass yet and watch a game. Debating whether to do this tomorrow night, but just wanted to get an idea of how it's gone for anyone else who has tried it?

Just now, owlZfan84 said:

Has anyone been able to buy a match pass (and watch a game) whilst using a VPN (and in the UK).?

I've got a VPN up and running but not had chance to buy a match pass yet and watch a game. Debating whether to do this tomorrow night, but just wanted to get an idea of how it's gone for anyone else who has tried it?

Yes.

Works really well mate.

4 minutes ago, owlZfan84 said:

Good Pic, no commentary, don't go to link via fixture list link, go through match centre logo for a better reception

2 minutes ago, WatfordOwl said:

Yes.

Works really well mate.

Cheers buddy.

I'll throw a £5 at a match pass tomorrow then and see how I get on! Only thing is, I'm using the free version of Windscribe (10GB per month) so don't think I'll get too many games per month out of it. Do you pay for your VPN, or use a freebie?

1 minute ago, owlZfan84 said:

Cheers buddy.

I'll throw a £5 at a match pass tomorrow then and see how I get on! Only thing is, I'm using the free version of Windscribe (10GB per month) so don't think I'll get too many games per month out of it. Do you pay for your VPN, or use a freebie?

Download the Opera browser. it has a vpn option

35 minutes ago, owlZfan84 said:

Cheers buddy.

I pay for mine.

Have a shop around for one - mine set me back £19 for the year and worth every penny for not having restricted bandwidth or download amount.

3 minutes ago, canadianowl said:

It's a shame our game isn't today as work got cancelled for a rainout. That being said, can't we watch other teams games via iFollow if we're a subscriber?

A "rainout"?

flipping lightweight Canadians.

I move a lot of concrete on the QVC.

23 minutes ago, Saxondale said:

Do the match passes only become available on match days? It's only bringing the option up for season pass. Trying to order it for my brother.

Just tried it on my iphone (with vpn on) to see and as you say it doesn't seem to be offering the one match option.

Its only showing me the free pass or the season pass. defo does offer the one match at time as i saw it previously so maybe its only available match day or something.

as they say... someone on here will know