iFollow

First half was okay for me this week after being unwatchable last week, not managed to sync commentary. If I open a new window and start commentary video goes off and vice versa so sticking with the video. Hope it lasts second half and we improve!

19 minutes ago, evaD said:

Pretty solid for me first half, seems crazy there's no commentary though!

It would really be great to have replays too. We get replays on the big screen so there's somebody there doing it already.

I was waiting for another look at the chance Rhodes just had but of course there wasn't one.

2 hours ago, mattitheowl said:

So I'm trying to sign up to this and when I choose the package it redirects to a sign up page, which instantly goes to the log in page.  I obviously don't have a log in so can't do anything.  How the hell do I sign up?

On the Log in page it should give you an option.

Existing members sign in.

By no means an expert in these matters but I think that in order to do synced commentary they would have to use some sort of mixing desk to sync the two feeds together. As for replays that would need a vision syncing type desk so they could rewind the feed play it then go back into the match. The sort of trucks you see outside the match full of TV screens and such. This of course would cost money in equipment and  wages.

2 hours ago, daleblue said:

On the Log in page it should give you an option.

Existing members sign in.

So it looks like I'm already a member (from WP days?) and it won't accept my password.  I've requested a reset so see how long that takes!

Just not bothered...

2 hours ago, darra said:

By no means an expert in these matters but I think that in order to do synced commentary they would have to use some sort of mixing desk to sync the two feeds together. As for replays that would need a vision syncing type desk so they could rewind the feed play it then go back into the match. The sort of trucks you see outside the match full of TV screens and such. This of course would cost money in equipment and  wages.

Accoridng Rob (who does the commentary with JP) they could easily get the audio in with the video without too much fuss, the problem is they need to send a feed without commentary for broadcasters and they have no means of doing both with and without commentary, I guess that's where the fancy equipment you talk about would be helpful.