Spot on.

Amazing chance to go up this season, totally blown by our Manager.

We have the largest Apologist fanbase of any club, who seem to revel in underachieving. Whether it be Dave Allen or Dave Jones, it's accepted by the 66%.

An average Huddersfield team, with a minute budget, have flown from relegation candidates to Play off final.

You have been given an extra season Carlos. Don't blow it again.

1 minute ago, BobsMagicCalculator said:

No bandwagon here.  A pertinent question, which still has to be answered by any of the 66%

Carlos will have my 100% backing for as long as he is manager

If and when he's replaced then his successor will have my 100% backing

Is that clear enough for you

Just now, barcarick said:

I think it was answered earlier, best season for years. You're not Mr Farrell by the way

Well, I beg to differ, I've sat through some turgid stuff this season home and away.  Take the stupidly ridiculous 6 match winning run out and we were average fodder.  In fact even on the winning run we weren't that good.

Just now, ANDY said:

Carlos will have my 100% backing for as long as he is manager

If and when he's replaced then his successor will have my 100% backing

Is that clear enough for you

And I doff my cap to your devout support squire.  What I still don't have is absolutely solid reasoning as to why we will be any better next year under the man in charge.

Just now, BobsMagicCalculator said:

And I doff my cap to your devout support squire.  What I still don't have is absolutely solid reasoning as to why we will be any better next year under the man in charge.

neither do we have solid reasoning it will be the same/worse.

why not put this season to bed and concentrate on next season by giving the manager and players our full backing

You know what you're 100% right, best thing to do is vote with your feet, don't let the door hit you on the arse on the way out.

3 minutes ago, BobsMagicCalculator said:

Well, I beg to differ, I've sat through some turgid stuff this season home and away.  Take the stupidly ridiculous 6 match winning run out and we were average fodder.  In fact even on the winning run we weren't that good.

If we take out six matches we won, can we take out six matches we lost, too?

19 minutes ago, BobsMagicCalculator said:

Irrespective of whether we manage promotion next season, we have missed (well in my 44 year lifetime) the best opportunity to get promotion to the top division.

I'm younger than you and even I can remember 1991.

14 minutes ago, BobsMagicCalculator said:

There was a recent poll on here that had 66% wanting Carlos to stay and 33% wanting Carlos to leave.  After watching most of this rather drab play off final between two average sides, why the LOVE FEST for our current manager? Irrespective of whether we manage promotion next season, we have missed (well in my 44 year lifetime) the best opportunity to get promotion to the top division.  Unless he changes our YAWNSVILLE style of playing surely we're going to miss out again, because next year won't be so forgiving as this year.

Brighton stuck with their manager and for good reason, they narrowly missed out on automatic promotion and they absolutely battered us in the second leg at home and to be fair they could have been 4 up at half time.  We could have played till midnight against UDDERS and not scored in our home leg.  

I hope I'm wrong (I usually am) but unless we do something completely different in terms of set up and tactics next season I fear we will under achieve.  Just want to ask the 66% why they are so positive Carlos is the right choice... 

I agree we need to be more positive in the way we play as do most, but some of your examples are poor.

For a start we did score against Huddersfield and looked more likely to score than them in extra-time albeit not doing enough.

As well as Brighton came at us the season before we deserved to progress that season, as much pressure as they put us under we could easily have gone in 2-1 up at half-time and they should have been down to 10 men 2nd half for sure.

Brighton took more than 2 season to get promoted under Hughton. We have progressed points-wise both seasons under Carlos. Yes there is plenty of regret over the play-offs but changing managers is always risky, especially when we appear to have a close-knit dressing room who are in favour of the management team. We weren't negative in his first season, he just needs to find a balance and I am sure the chairman has made him aware of that with his desire to see us play on the front foot.

14 minutes ago, BobsMagicCalculator said:

I don't come on here every day though, just wanted an answer to why 66% supported the current manager?

Well I for one couldn't see an easily acquirable alternative. The bloke has got us into the play offs twice now, with improvement in the time he's been here. He fits in well with the club, fans and chairman and I couldn't imagine the place without him at the moment, I think, for the time that we belong together.

Now it's time to move on, it's a forum, I know that but now is the time to drop the negativity and get behind the manager.

Unless of course you are Tim Farron and want another referendum.

1 minute ago, Eastleigh Owl said:

Well I for one couldn't see an easily acquirable alternative. The bloke has got us into the play offs twice now, with improvement in the time he's been here. He fits in well with the club, fans and chairman and I couldn't imagine the place without him at the moment, I think, for the time that we belong together.

Now it's time to move on, it's a forum, I know that but now is the time to drop the negativity and get behind the manager.

Unless of course you are Tim Farron and want another referendum.

Thats just it though, no one can see an easily acquirable alternative because no one had heard of this manager before we got him, or Slavisa Jokanovic etc, there's always someone better out there