1 minute ago, BobsMagicCalculator said:

That's my job, I bet for a living and at this moment in time I'm as USELESS as the psychics, I came here looking for INSPIRATION with no after timing, so far I am disapponted.

Bet on Dem Blades to win the league next year with record points...with those galactico's it's a no brainer   lol

You should have waited until after the first 5 games next season, then you would have had a chance of being plussed (not a real word) to the heavens,

or negged (proper word) to death.

Edited by daleblue

1 hour ago, BobsMagicCalculator said:

There was a recent poll on here that had 66% wanting Carlos to stay and 33% wanting Carlos to leave.  After watching most of this rather drab play off final between two average sides, why the LOVE FEST for our current manager? Irrespective of whether we manage promotion next season, we have missed (well in my 44 year lifetime) the best opportunity to get promotion to the top division.  Unless he changes our YAWNSVILLE style of playing surely we're going to miss out again, because next year won't be so forgiving as this year.

Brighton stuck with their manager and for good reason, they narrowly missed out on automatic promotion and they absolutely battered us in the second leg at home and to be fair they could have been 4 up at half time.  We could have played till midnight against UDDERS and not scored in our home leg.  

I hope I'm wrong (I usually am) but unless we do something completely different in terms of set up and tactics next season I fear we will under achieve.  Just want to ask the 66% why they are so positive Carlos is the right choice... 

Surely the BEST chance was the season before when we actually reached the play off final ?

I always thought you were a betting man as well ?

There was a recent poll on here that had 66% wanting Carlos to stay and 33% wanting Carlos to leave.  After watching most of this rather drab play off final between two average sides, why the LOVE FEST for our current manager? Irrespective of whether we manage promotion next season, we have missed (well in my 44 year lifetime) the best opportunity to get promotion to the top division.  Unless he changes our YAWNSVILLE style of playing surely we're going to miss out again, because next year won't be so forgiving as this year.

Brighton stuck with their manager and for good reason, they narrowly missed out on automatic promotion and they absolutely battered us in the second leg at home and to be fair they could have been 4 up at half time.  We could have played till midnight against UDDERS and not scored in our home leg.  

I hope I'm wrong (I usually am) but unless we do something completely different in terms of set up and tactics next season I fear we will under achieve.  Just want to ask the 66% why they are so positive Carlos is the right choice... 

Image result for bore off gif

1 minute ago, Owlinmad said:

Surely the BEST chance was the season before when we actually reached the play off final ?

I always thought you were a betting man as well ?

He is...he's probably sipping Grey Goose vodka now having bet on Hudders to win on penalties   lol 

Just now, BobsMagicCalculator said:

I waited to watch the BILGE on offer there in the play off final to see if the 66% were still satisfied.

How kind of you 

No one needs to answer your question.

But bulldoze in and demand answers to a stupid question.

Well done

Just now, Belfast Owl 2 said:

Because you are demanding people to justify their support and assuming we have no concerns

Should be obvious

Did people support Darren Purse on his bad run?  Did people support Dave Allen as chairman?  Do people support the high ticket prices?  Do people support Kaven Walker getting his conservatory out of the flooding damage at Hillsborough? Always questions its a forum you know, to discuss topics about SWFC.

Not read every post so someone may have mentioned it but I thought we did score in our home leg!  So why was I going mental with everyone around me and bouncing like an idiot with my phone light in the air?  To answer the question, that's easy for me, Carlos is the best footballing coach we've had in my 50 years of watching (in my opinion). He's made a few decisions that I haven't agreed with but he still won the last 6 and is building a team that narrowly missed out twice and should do it next year with a couple of additions - and may have done this year with Hoops, Nando and Lees fit for the whole season. 

Did people support Darren Purse on his bad run?  Did people support Dave Allen as chairman?  Do people support the high ticket prices?  Do people support Kaven Walker getting his conservatory out of the flooding damage at Hillsborough? Always questions its a forum you know, to discuss topics about SWFC.

I'll answer those if ya want

I wanted him replaced if possible

roger no

To an extent 

I would say no but that's quite an accusation

And having being posting here for years I know what it is

Just now, Belfast Owl 2 said:

I'll answer those if ya want

I wanted him replaced if possible

roger no

To an extent 

I would say no but that's quite an accusation

And having being posting here for years I know what it is

So why ridicule the opening post which according to a poll im in the 33% minority?  

1 minute ago, BobsMagicCalculator said:

So why ridicule the opening post which according to a poll im in the 33% minority?  

so will you be boo-ing Carlos from the kick off next season or are you willing to give him another crack at it ?

Just now, ANDY said:

so will you be boo-ing Carlos from the kick off next season or are you willing to give him another carck at it ?

no not at all, I'm a S/T holder and give my all in terms of support on the pitch, but its a forum I don't blindly accept every decision within the club and clap away where you can supposedly discuss.

Because the subject has been done to death 

Yet you are asking again after the final 

You are also assuming the 66 per cent have no concerns