Just now, Belfast Owl 2 said:

Because the subject has been done to death 

Yet you are asking again after the final 

You are also assuming the 66 per cent have no concerns 

I don't have the time to come on here every day, week even.  I made a post to ask the question, in terms of response, it's a below par one tbh.

1 minute ago, BobsMagicCalculator said:

I don't have the time to come on here every day, week even.  I made a post to ask the question, in terms of response, it's a below par one tbh.

You should have listened to me Lee...I told you what was happening this season and CC's approach before Christmas...however you were too savvy to bet me lol 

1 hour ago, BobsMagicCalculator said:

There was a recent poll on here that had 66% wanting Carlos to stay and 33% wanting Carlos to leave.  After watching most of this rather drab play off final between two average sides, why the LOVE FEST for our current manager? Irrespective of whether we manage promotion next season, we have missed (well in my 44 year lifetime) the best opportunity to get promotion to the top division.  Unless he changes our YAWNSVILLE style of playing surely we're going to miss out again, because next year won't be so forgiving as this year.

Brighton stuck with their manager and for good reason, they narrowly missed out on automatic promotion and they absolutely battered us in the second leg at home and to be fair they could have been 4 up at half time.  We could have played till midnight against UDDERS and not scored in our home leg.  

I hope I'm wrong (I usually am) but unless we do something completely different in terms of set up and tactics next season I fear we will under achieve.  Just want to ask the 66% why they are so positive Carlos is the right choice... 

Some mardy Arse chunts wait two weeks after end of season to throw shitte at Carlos based on result of a match that has nothing to do with us.

FFS get over it and start looking forward !

Just now, BobsMagicCalculator said:

So you haven't had even 10 minutes in past few weeks to come on here

If you think the response is below par then I'll have to live with that

I could say accusing people of clapping is inane 

Because they don't share your opinion

Just now, daveyboy66 said:

You should have listened to me Lee...I told you what was happening this season and CC's approach before Christmas...however you were too savvy to bet me lol 

Listen I already copped for a bet for charity that we wouldn't make the play offs, it took a HISTORY equalling run though to make me pay.

Just now, Belfast Owl 2 said:

So you haven't had even 10 minutes in past few weeks to come on here

If you think the response is below par then I'll have to live with that

I could say accusing people of clapping is inane 

Because they don't share your opinion

66% dont share my opinion 33% do, you're making out that the post is an inane one.

1 minute ago, nevthelodgemoorowl said:

Some mardy Arse chunts wait two weeks after end of season to throw shitte at Carlos based on result of a match that has nothing to do with us.

FFS get over it and start looking forward !

The match had everything to do with us, if we had had the BALLS to beat UDDERS we'd have been there.

1 hour ago, Sonny said:

Not really Carlos' fault that two other teams are playing out a sh*t game.

If you really don't think that Carlos's tactics in the Semi finals had no part in the reason we were not in this final then you are completely delusional !

66% dont share my opinion 33% do, you're making out that the post is an inane one.

I think it is.

Anyway you are assuming that 66 per cent who want him to stay all have exact same opinion.

People can't be bothered having to justify themselves again and again 

The match had everything to do with us, if we had had the BALLS to beat UDDERS we'd have been there.

Woulda Coulda Shoulda. it's all History mate we can't do anything about what has gone, we can only influence what lies ahead. 

I have to admit I'm 50/50 on Carlos, but he deserves another shot in my opinion. First season, overachieved, played great football, even if a little too cautious away. Nice surprise to get to the playoff final but we were very poor and should have got beaten by more.

This season, the players brought in have largely disappointed, he left gaps in positions that needed recruiting, we were too negative home and away, yet somehow ended up with more points, but were miles off the top 2.

We need early recruitment, we need a serious injection of pace, we need to take the game to teams home and away as we have one of the most potent strike forces in the league who were left too isolated, feeding on scraps last season. Please play a settled team as much as possible (Brighton did), and please play players in a settled position so they get to know their roles. If we do that, then we should be serious contenders.

4 minutes ago, BobsMagicCalculator said:

If my auntie had a dangly bit , she would be my uncle. 

All if`s and but`s mate 

3 minutes ago, BobsMagicCalculator said:

Listen I already copped for a bet for charity that we wouldn't make the play offs, it took a HISTORY equalling run though to make me pay.

That history making run has convinced me that when we have everyone fit and a bench that can change matches we are good enough to make the small step to the  automatic promotion...it was obvious what CC was trying to do to make us a team that can win whatever is put in front of us...looking forward to next season

Guest We Shall Overcome

Because most are a just a bunch of Pacifists who have influenced the Chairman, into keeping this "Serial Loser" who still has not learned from his continuous mistakes, and will make the same ones next season, and all the Pacifists will change their tune and say, "Well i wanted to keep him last season, but he has to go now as we have failed again" and it will be to little to late!!!!!.   DAVID WAGNER SHOESTRING BUDGET DID HUDDERSFIELD GET PROMOTION?.     

Guest Kameron
1 minute ago, daveyboy66 said:

That history making run has convinced me that when we have everyone fit and a bench that can change matches we are good enough to make the small step to the  automatic promotion...it was obvious what CC was trying to do to make us a team that can win whatever is put in front of us...looking forward to next season

So why did he change is for the playoff games?  

I don't think Wednesday will gain promotion while Carlos is head coach, ridiculous tactical decisions have cost us promotion this year, he has to take full responsibility for this seasons play off failings .

Edited by Owl999

2 minutes ago, daveyboy66 said:

Thing is hardly ANY team can boast an INJURY FREE season, injuries happen and I accept that had we had certain players fit it could have been different.  What worries me is the style of football, if I can figure out how we are going to set up surely anyone can?

8 hours ago, daveyboy66 said:

Your absolutely flipping deluded you know ? I don't use the word 'clapper' but you flipping epitomise it.