Stadium Improvements Close Season

8 minutes ago, Semedo's ferret said:

Again told that we've acquired the land across from the stadium (Wednesdayite car park). I've seen all the posts saying it's not ours but with no progress on the development by the new owner does make me wonder if anything in this.

Depend's who told you, someone down the pub or someone with a bit more credibility?  

(No offence to people down at the pub)

1 hour ago, Holmes said:

Depend's who told you, someone down the pub or someone with a bit more credibility?  

Bit more believable than them that drink in my local. Claims to have a relative who's privy to this 'news'. Says DC has planners looking at various options. I'm no more than 50% happy with the reliability though, hence not starting a new Fred or proclaiming it as ITK. 

6 minutes ago, Semedo's ferret said:

Bit more believable than them that drink in my local. Claims to have a relative who's privy to this 'news'. Says DC has planners looking at various options. I'm no more than 50% happy with the reliability though, hence not starting a new Fred or proclaiming it as ITK. 

Be nice if it was a possibility, could open up the opportunity of stopping at Hillsborough in the long term, by rerouting Penistone Road, that's me as a layman no idea if it's a viable plan.  

1 minute ago, Holmes said:

Be nice if it was a possibility, could open up the opportunity of stopping at Hillsborough in the long term, by rerouting Penistone Road, that's me as a layman no idea if it's a viable plan.  

Just looked 'down' at the area on maps. Re: Penistone road, That's a great call Holmes. 

2 hours ago, Semedo's ferret said:

Again told that we've acquired the land across from the stadium (Wednesdayite car park). I've seen all the posts saying it's not ours but with no progress on the development by the new owner does make me wonder if anything in this.

1 hour ago, Holmes said:

10 minutes ago, Semedo's ferret said:

6 minutes ago, casbahowl said:

Yep , doing the rounds this one ....... & from pretty genuine sources.

A rumour that is easily checked. If anyone wanted to know for sure:

https://eservices.landregistry.gov.uk/www/wps/portal/!ut/p/b1/hc4xC8IwEAXgn3SXuySNYx2aBsEiFbS3SIYilTZdSn-_xE1Fe9uD7z0OBDq1K5yxhAxXkBTX4R6XYU5xzFnsjclppTTVjm2BwVSe1dkw6lzo_gCvtvptn-AC8sGaqsTA--bg-USI9gu87zjaAPmPF8AfVyIc63nqYZLRteGhn4xrN5U!/dl4/d5/L2dJQSEvUUt3QS80SmtFL1o2XzMyODQxMTQySDgzNjcwSTVGRzMxVDUzMDgy/

The Title Number in question is SYK106861 and for £3 you can download a Register View which will tell you who the owner is.

1 minute ago, Last_Great_Hope said:

A rumour that is easily checked. If anyone wanted to know for sure:

https://eservices.landregistry.gov.uk/www/wps/portal/!ut/p/b1/hc4xC8IwEAXgn3SXuySNYx2aBsEiFbS3SIYilTZdSn-_xE1Fe9uD7z0OBDq1K5yxhAxXkBTX4R6XYU5xzFnsjclppTTVjm2BwVSe1dkw6lzo_gCvtvptn-AC8sGaqsTA--bg-USI9gu87zjaAPmPF8AfVyIc63nqYZLRteGhn4xrN5U!/dl4/d5/L2dJQSEvUUt3QS80SmtFL1o2XzMyODQxMTQySDgzNjcwSTVGRzMxVDUzMDgy/

The Title Number in question is SYK106861 and for £3 you can download a Register View which will tell you who the owner is.

Yeah, I knew that. Who doesn't know that? As if I didn't know that.  I'm not stupid.