leppings lane

1 hour ago, BD20 OWL said:

I think that the lep is outdated and overall scruffy (outside & inside). It sill has 'presto stand' clearly above the fans and I think it cud do with being knocked down and starting again during next summer - hopefully before the premier league season starts

Opinions?

If you think the Lep is outdated I hope you never have to go into Sheffield city centre. 

1 minute ago, Eastleigh Owl said:

Yeah, I couldn't believe it when I read Premier Inns were their new sponsors, no shame some people.

New song for the derby:

He's coming for you

He's coming for you

Lock up your daughters

Cheds coming for you

Edited by 19owl08

1 hour ago, 19owl08 said:

New song for the derby:

He's coming for you

He's coming for you

Lock up your daughters

Cheds coming for you

If he's coming for you, why faff about locking up your daughters?....just saying

45 minutes ago, passthepig said:

If he's coming for you, why faff about locking up your daughters?....just saying

Well the he's coming for you but is a warning to the women & daughters. And the lock up your daughters is for the parents. Duh.

:manager:

15 minutes ago, 19owl08 said:

Well the he's coming for you but is a warning to the women & daughters. And the lock up your daughters is for the parents. Duh.

:manager:

Ah, right! Well now you've explained it to thick old me I can see that it's a wonderful song that makes perfect sense....

4 hours ago, Eastleigh Owl said:

Yeah, I couldn't believe it when I read Premier Inns were their new sponsors, no shame some people.

I know right.

And his request for free use of the Copthorne In his contract is right up there with Hooper wanting his own box.

10 hours ago, BD20 OWL said:

I think that the lep is outdated and overall scruffy (outside & inside). It sill has 'presto stand' clearly above the fans and I think it cud do with being knocked down and starting again during next summer - hopefully before the premier league season starts

Opinions?

Doesn't get talked about enough on here. 

Let's talk about SAG instead 

1 hour ago, zico.b said:

Serious question for those on here who work in the construction industry - with modern day building techniques, how long would it realistically take to knock down and build something of adequate standard on the Lep?

Even if this just meant that the seats/concourses were available to be used and boxes/offices later.

18 months at least....

14 hours ago, BD20 OWL said:

Opinions?

Great insight, never heard a word about this before