Carlos

Monk

Wagner

Stam

Bruce

Jokanivic

Pardew

Some 'unknown' from the continent

I love what CC has done but feel a change will be necessary to get to moving forward again. At first look, I'd be happy with Monk, Jok, Bruce

But how about Giggs with an older head alongside????

Need someone who's not a nice guy, Carlos appears to be to soft. However I can see us getting someone like Karanka, if he doesn't take a role at Man U along side Mourinho

4 minutes ago, gizowl said:

Good shout,the Hull coach,came across very well on tv,certainly picked hull up,unfortunately just too late,and is available

He's not going to drop down to the Championship. He's done an excellent job and wouldn't be surprised if a bigger premier league picks him up. Heard Southampton may be interested 

49 minutes ago, Bannofan said:

Lee Bullen with Semedo as assistant. Hutchinson as Club Captain.

Can you imagine the attitude of a team with that heirachy?

Can you imagine drawing your way to relegation....

Absolutely gutted after last night, but.. I'd give Carlos another season, on the basis of continuity and seeing how Brighton stuck with Houghton.. also another manager would want to overhaul the squad and would need time to settle, I think a couple of astute signing, playing with a bit more tempo, coupled with the experience of the last 2 seasons and we could challenge for the top 2

Let's do away with a manager and just crowd source all managerial decisions through owlstalk. Seem to have a fair few experts kicking about that reckon they should be in charge of recruitment, team selection and tactics. lol

35 minutes ago, Mr Meadows said:

Absolutely gutted after last night, but.. I'd give Carlos another season, on the basis of continuity and seeing how Brighton stuck with Houghton.. also another manager would want to overhaul the squad and would need time to settle, I think a couple of astute signing, playing with a bit more tempo, coupled with the experience of the last 2 seasons and we could challenge for the top 2

Brighton were unlucky last year and there style of football always gave cause for optimism.  Ours does not and we weren't unlucky either last year or this.

1 hour ago, trotter said:

Brighton were unlucky last year and there style of football always gave cause for optimism.  Ours does not and we weren't unlucky either last year or this.

we weren't no, but on the other hand we are not a million miles away either

2 hours ago, OWLMAN21 said:

He's not going to drop down to the Championship. He's done an excellent job and wouldn't be surprised if a bigger premier league picks him up. Heard Southampton may be interested 

Probably right, but there aren't gonna be too many vacancies in the top flight and if we're determined to get up, we'll have to think big. Carlos is one of the best managers in this league, and were he to leave, we wouldn't want a lesser man taking over.