Carlos

Monk

Wagner

Stam

Bruce

Jokanivic

Pardew

Some 'unknown' from the continent

I love what CC has done but feel a change will be necessary to get to moving forward again. At first look, I'd be happy with Monk, Jok, Bruce

But how about Giggs with an older head alongside????

Following in the example of Reading and Huddersfield given how deflated we all are someone left-field and exciting like Dennis Bergkamp. He's been the assistant manager at Ajax for a few years now, doing a fantastic job and will be looking to push on. It would bring media attention and like Wagner will have good links on the continent and Arsenal ad may lead to some higher level profile player recruitment.

Snap him up before someone else does.

Edited by TrueOwl

27 minutes ago, TrueOwl said:

Following in the example of Reading and Huddersfield given how deflated we all are someone left-field and exciting like Dennis Bergkamp. He's been the assistant manager at Ajax for a few years now, doing a fantastic job and will be looking to push on. It would bring media attention and like Wagner will have good links on the continent and Arsenal ad may lead to some higher level profile player recruitment.

Snap him up before someone else does.

Sod that!

I'd have him up front!

lol

39 minutes ago, Sultan_Pepper said:

McClaren was at both legs of the playoff semi....

Even so, McClaren doesn't have a leg to stand on.Not been a good bet with his recent appointments. Probarbaly had his brolly with him last night, he needed it.

Certainly do not favour Rowett, Pardew or Monk. 

Guest gizowl
15 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

Carlos for me, but if he wants out, maybe go for the Hull coach He seems to have a lot of similar positive attributes to Carlos Certainly none of those British coaches

Good shout,the Hull coach,came across very well on tv,certainly picked hull up,unfortunately just too late,and is available