2 hours ago, owls-swfc said:

I'm not avin that,... I had an MG Maestro once, reight car! Was gutted that it got nicked and never seen again. 

I'm sure you mean Allegro? 

There are some real sicko`s around if they nicked a Maestro 

1 hour ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

My Grandma reversed her Allegro through a hedge, down a 6 foot drop and onto the bowling green at Dial House Club.

Needless to say that was it's final resting place. The car that is, not my Grandma.

It was during a bowls match, you've never heard as much muttering lol

1 hour ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

My Grandma reversed her Allegro through a hedge, down a 6 foot drop and onto the bowling green at Dial House Club.

Needless to say that was it's final resting place. The car that is, not my Grandma.

So your "bias!" is towards Allegro's not Maestro! 's then..? 

I rest my case! 

4 minutes ago, hasthagotanycheese said:

Ill take your Maestro & Allegro and lower it to an Ital ( a beige one too). Now that was a truly bobbins motor. It doubled in value when it had a full tank of petrol in it,

Ill see your morris Ital, and raise you a Yugo 45. Only car ever made that you could leave unlocked, windows down with a a sign saying "please steal me" and no bugger would 

Just now, owls-swfc said:

You'd never see Ed China and Mike Brewer tackling that on Wheeler Dealers! 

You'd still get Mike Brewer telling punters that it was the best car ever made and a real bargain, but don't leave it till tomorrow because somebody would definitely snap it up and you'd miss it.

Odious little toad of a man :rolleyes:

2 hours ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

Should have gone to Specsavers:columbo:

3 hours ago, hasthagotanycheese said:

Ill take your Maestro & Allegro and lower it to an Ital ( a beige one too). Now that was a truly bobbins motor. It doubled in value when it had a full tank of petrol in it,

It's just like hasthagotanycheese you can drive around in ...

4980925_orig.jpg

Goughy!! What a pathetic excuse for a professional Yorkshireman you've ever heard! Darren!  You are embarrassing yourself,  and more importantly Yorkshire by been such a sycophantic Wan**er pandering to this sick stations southern bias!