I'm a Sheff U fan but even I've got to admit Wednesday don't get much of a look in on Talksport.

last season Talksport were raving about how great Brighton were in the semi final 2nd leg.

so hard done by "lucky Sheff Wed" and Chris Hughton is the best young manager in England etc etc 

This season Talksport keep talking about the "form team" Fulham being the big favourites.

The other day they had a poll about which team would win the playoffs, Fulham won easily.

Yesterday they had another poll about which team they want to win the playoffs, Fulham won again.

They dont mention Sheff W much at all. Although when they do at least they say massive club etc.

Sheffield football doesn't seem to have the profile it deserves nationally.

Suppose it's been caused by 20 years of underachievement.

Still makes me chuckle seeing so many little clubs in the PL like Watford, Swansea, Burnley, Bournemouth and even Crystal Palace in the PL. If any of those clubs were in league 1 they'd struggle to break 10,000 diehards.

Edited by sheffsteel

The thing is about dreadful stations like this is that you can never win.

If we were to go out at this stage the coverage would continue in full.  "The biggest game in football" etc etc

However...

If Wednesday were to win the play offs.... don't go tuning thinking that you will hear them eat their words or praise us. 

They will simply move on to Cricket, Tennis or Rugby as if the football season is on a break until the European Cup final. 

Cheao Radio aimed it keeping the vacuus heads of London white van man entertained for ten seconds at a time inbetween drops.