The Championship table

Guest wilyfox

Think Leeds have blown it, personally. They've fallen away at the crucial stage. Not over the line yet, but we've got one foot in. We'll be reyt.  

We will win Saturday

Fulham will draw with Brentford

Leeds wont win.

Leaves us to play a nice tippy tappy warm up for the play off final in the last game with both us and Fulham fielding reserve teams.

1 hour ago, Lomas613 said:

I recon me chansiri and carvahal need to give mr McCarthy a ring tell them if he lets us win Saturday we will let Fulham win last match therefore leaving Leeds to rot another season in champ sack manager and crumble some more. No one likes Leeds McCarthy should be up for that :D haha.  

Serious note as as it stands will be how it stays I think. Happy with 4th away first leg home advantage second leg. 

Do you think a phone call from you will have much sway ? lol

6 hours ago, andytrig said:

It just shows how important winning this Saturday is. If we lose and Leeds win the last day is going to be incredibly tense

Relax. Leeds are in meltdown and won't win.

Cue a gentle stroll last game of the season. Think Germany v Austria in the 1982 world cup with nobody going in each other's half.

Fulham and Wednesday both put out B sides to keep their powder dry for when we meet later.

6 hours ago, Lomas613 said:

Said from start of season myself though that people are expecting too much of villa and Norwich the only team I did think would do something was Newcastle and Brighton and ironically they top 2. I believed we would be amongst it and rubbished suggestions otherwise but like you say we've played poor at times but achieved a lot so still stand by my gut owls will get up his season.

alanis-morissette-singing-this-is-not-ironic-i-know-irony-and-this-aint-it.jpg

I thought Norwich were going to walk the league after they went top with 7 wins from 8 earlier in the season, and thought Wolves were a good shout for the playoffs with how Zenga had them playing (even if they weren't picking up points at the time).

I think I'll leave the predictions to someone else :duntmatter:

23 hours ago, Almat said:

That table illustrates what I've been saying for a while - we won't get a better opportunity to get to the PL! 2 of the 4 teams in the Play off places (Reading and Huddersfield) have GD's of 1 and 2 respectively. Ridiculous. I mean, ours is nowt to write home about but still way better than theirs. We MUST take advantage this season.

Fulham will be the stumbling block