Moaners ONLY... where are you now?

Think it was in Platoon where Tom Berenger's character makes a comment similar to "let's not  suck each others dìcks just yet". 

Whilst that is vulgar I feel it reflects the situation we are in. We've got 3 (hopefully more) tough games coming up and it could all blow up in our faces. 

Not being pessimistic but feel a little bit of realism is required in some quarters.

Edited by supersiggi

10 hours ago, HirstWhoScoredIt said:

People seem to be a bit stupid regarding this.

In life in general - people moan, criticise, object - when things are not going well and there is a perceived room for improvement.

People are less likely to 'moan' when things are going well and potential is being realised.

So go figure why many people aren't moaning now but were three weeks ago.

What you have said is 100% correct.  

But its far to complicated for the likes of the OP

The fans come in many guises a few obviously hate CC and can't wait for him to be sacked. All his family, pets and possessions should be destroyed.

Then there are the ones who go in panic mode soon as we lose, the world is coming to an end, can't see where the next point is coming from.  Fail to understand that there are two sides playing in any one game. Would only destroy his pets and possessions.

The next are the little more considerate, more frustrated that CC didn't choose their line-up and tactics and if only he had we would have won handsomely.  And what does CC know about football anyway? Would just destroy his favourite possessions.

Constructive criticism which everyone thinks they are offering but only a very few indeed do, usually wait a few hours before posting, trying to look at all angles taken the opposition's style of play into account etc.  Might be tempted to make a rude comment in the general direction towards CC.  

Clappers, tend to disappear for a few days after a loss to distraught to post. Reappear a couple of days later, optimistic that we can win the next game.  Won't make eye contact with CC.

Happy clappers come out in numbers when we win by three or more goals, can't see us losing for the foreseeable future.  Want to be the mother of CC children.

Me? I'm always right CC obviously listened to me when we have won if we lose CC couldn't find my advice on OT and trusted to luck.  CC is my stalker.

WAWAW

I'll have a moan for yer. We are winnng at the moment but the tactics and tempo of performance is about the same as when we were losing but at this late stage of the season it's the points that matter. If we get into the playoffs and carry on as is I personally think we will struggle.

YMMV! 

Just one moaners opinion but I'll be thrilled if they prove me wrong believe it or not.

1 hour ago, wednesdayok said:

Winning is like having sex on a regular basis, so why moan? 

...interesting...moaning with pleasure on a regular basis is, to some folk, as pleasurable as moaning during regular sex...win win for the moaners but I bet they moan about the sex too ... it must get confusing 

"What you moaning about?'

"I moaning because you're shaaagging me"

Ohhh..so now I'm not good enough!"

"No, I mean ...moaning means I love you"

"Ah, ok...was that good for you?"

"Eh?..you've finished? That's not very long is it...selfish twohat"

12 hours ago, Lowieowl said:

Hiding behind....shirts, prices, Carlos lack of plan B, etc etc etc yawn. 

Agree with this - Im not against peoples opinions and agree the style of play has sometimes left a lot to be desired but some of our fans are overly negative for the sake of it.

I have always said we would finish top 6 and predicted 4th and it looks like thats the way things will pan out.

The lack of plan B argument is also a load of codswollap!

What is important is that any team we play in the play offs will have to come out and play against us which suits how we want to play - I feel good things are just around the corner.

lol

44 minutes ago, Jamie_W said:

Criticisms were warranted, we were awful for a long spell and we wouldn't be looking over our shoulder if we hadn't had such a slump. But I think the majority of doubters, myself included, said Carlos deserved to see it out to the end of the season and see what happens. We still might not make the Playoffs, but we have been lucky in that other teams have had dodgy runs too and Carlos should be commended for turning things around and building some form just when we need it.

Very few teams in such a competitive league can expect to go through a season without hitting a bad patch, we are no different to everyone else (even though some of our fans think we should be). lol

13 hours ago, Kevan said:

I think that many contributors' comments on here have been totally misinterpreted by the so called "Happy Clappers".

The fact is that some of us adopted a more realistic view of the performances earlier in the season and felt that eventually the poor performances would translate into poor results.  For a few weeks that did indeed happen and we lost four out of six matches in late February and March.

The performances and results in April have been markedly improved and I for one, acknowledge that and I now think that we have a realistic chance of staying on the play-off positions and with several injured players returning to fitness and form, we might just be gaining momentum at exactly the right time.

I may have been one of those referred to as a "moaner" but as I say - my view is that I (and others), were just being realistic.

So you're admitting you were wrong then? Haha