QPR vs The Owls. Official Matchday Thread.

Good win but far from convincing 

We just sat back 2nd half 

Good job they are bobbar

How many times have we been convincing though? 

At the moment it is all about getting those three points and we've done it again. 

Enjoy it. 

Praying for a Burton Huddersfield and Wednesday treble on Satdi now just to give us some breathing space. udders Fulham should be an interesting game. Well done Wednesday, a nice think to wake up to after a hard night shift. UTO WAWAW

Edited by Owling Wolfe

Good win but far from convincing 

We just sat back 2nd half 

Good job they are bobbar

Yeah, we won because they're poor. The negativity of some of our fans is tedious. Awesome result.   Up to 5th. 22nd win of the season.  4th on the bounce. A great day. 

Owlstalk!! I'm going to have to quit. Some people seriously are bad for one's mental health.  

How many times have we been convincing though? 

At the moment it is all about getting those three points and we've done it again. 

Enjoy it. 

I think the only team who have looked convincing regularly Is Brighton. Potentially Huddersfield too. Even Newcastle have had some mares. 

The season of victory, where you get promotion, is the season where you lay old ghosts to rest. We have got two massive and very old ghosts to lay to rest in the last  few games. Our record against both Ipswich and Derby is appalling and we have to get results against them. It's as simple as that but it is a psychological mountain that we have to climb and conquer. And then we have Fulham on the last day of the season, Sunday, May 7th. My feeling is that if we are in with a chance on that day, then it will be our day but we need to put Ipswich and Derby in their places first.

Let's do this thing!!