McGugan

45 minutes ago, RocketOwl said:

Well Watford From Forest was football reasons he moved to a better club at the time.

Watford he was frozen out but not by the manager that signed up or the one after that. We then snapped him up immediately.

The one time in his career the situation with Mcgugan is unclear is now at us. It's been pretty obvious before why he has changed clubs unless you're clueless.

Not really. 

Forest were quite happy to see him go due to his awful attitude. 

Watford couldn't wait to get rid because of his awful attitude. 

Basically he has an awful attitude, much like you're shaping up to be an awful poster. 

McGugan never let us down on the pitch and hasn't got better for not playing as someone suggested. 

He didn't fit the profile of what Carlos wanted and has been frozen out ever since. 

He has or had about a 1 in 4ish goal record from midfield so clearly brings qualities to a side that has struggled for goals. The only surprising thing is it hasn't happened much sooner. 

3 minutes ago, steelcityowlsfan said:

McGugan never let us down on the pitch and hasn't got better for not playing as someone suggested. 

He didn't fit the profile of what Carlos wanted and has been frozen out ever since. 

He has or had about a 1 in 4ish goal record from midfield so clearly brings qualities to a side that has struggled for goals. The only surprising thing is it hasn't happened much sooner. 

I would be very surprised if that's the sole reason.

Guest RocketOwl
6 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Not really. 

Basically he has an awful attitude, much like you're shaping up to be an awful poster. 

Easy to say someone has a poor attitude when you know them assume you know him.

18 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Not really. 

I take it you have evidence to back these accusations up?

Because the only evidence I've seen is posters on here (mainly you actually) just repeating it as if it's true.

Edited by Bodhidharma

Just now, Bodhidharma said:

I take it you have evidence backing these accusations up?

Because the only evidence I've seen is posters on here (mainly you actually) just repeating it as if it's true.

Work with a Forest fan. 

General consensus is he has/had a bad attitude. 

Watford...well they couldn't wait to get rid could they and here he gets dropped for rejecting the chance to play in the position the manager wants him to. 

Lets be fair here: you and a few others are only using the McGugan thing as another stick to beat CC over. You don't really think he should get in the team (were you bemoaning his exclusion last season?!), but at the moment it suits your agenda. 

8 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Work with a Forest fan. 

General consensus is he has/had a bad attitude. 

Watford...well they couldn't wait to get rid could they and here he gets dropped for rejecting the chance to play in the position the manager wants him to. 

Lets be fair here: you and a few others are only using the McGugan thing as another stick to beat CC over. You don't really think he should get in the team (were you bemoaning his exclusion last season?!), but at the moment it suits your agenda. 

The bad attitude label is just a story. I don't think it is true. It' a typical thing that fans speculate based on little evidence. Putting two and two together and coming up with a rumour that seems to fit; Bad boy, renegade etc.

I remember him desperate to please Carlos last season but Carlos having other ideas. Now at the time I kind of agreed because Keiran Lee was amazing and deserved to play ahead of him.

This season is different though. Keiran lee is out, so McGugan should have been brought back into the fray months ago.

The reason he hasn't (and this is me speculating) is Carlos' stubbornness. 

McGugan scores goals. He can shoot. He takes a mean free kick. Bannan does NONE of those things well. 

Edited by Bodhidharma

McGugan should never get a look in whilst ever 2 of Hutch, Lee, Abdi, Bannan or Jones are available. 

However as 3 of these are out, I think this would be a suitable situation to have him

on the bench. But then again I have no idea what the injury situation is re the likes of Abdi. Sigh. 

Just now, EXCALIBUR said:

why are 2 other clubs fans saying the same thing then

That's what I'm saying.

It's a fan rumour. 

Starts at one club and spreads to another. A convenient explanation.

I doubt anyone saying those things has based it on direct evidence.

I mean the evidence I've seen is laughable...things like someone on here saying he wouldn't shake Carlos' hand coming off the pitch. Cr4p like that. 

5 minutes ago, Bodhidharma said:

That's what I'm saying.

It's a fan rumour. 

Starts at one club and spreads to another. A convenient explanation.

I doubt anyone saying those things has based it on direct evidence.

I mean the evidence I've seen is laughable...things like someone on here saying he wouldn't shake Carlos' hand coming off the pitch. Cr4p like that. 

Perish the thought we have fans who start stupid rumours.

Like FF wanting to leave etc.