McGugan

7 minutes ago, RocketOwl said:

Anybody who has followed the championship for the last 5 years knows Mcgugan is a good player. Especially when you have injuries. 

Anybody who has followed his career knows he falls out of favour at every club he's at. 

Why's that do you think?

2 minutes ago, Ian_D said:

His match fitness would be awful, better throwing in one of the under 23's if we are that short of cover.

True..........god knows when he last played a match at any level...........this is desperation beyond belief.....no wonder Hirsty has legged it.......get his lad in rather that LM....he would rouse the crowd and at least have half a chance of competing for 90 minutes

Whilst he may not be fully fit, he's the kind of player who can still ping a shot or free kick.

Given the slower pace of our play this season he should fit In a bit better. 

If he does come back in, I hope he proves a few people wrong and makes a good contribution 

11 minutes ago, twolaptops said:

True..........god knows when he last played a match at any level...........this is desperation beyond belief.....no wonder Hirsty has legged it.......get his lad in rather that LM....he would rouse the crowd and at least have half a chance of competing for 90 minutes

One text which could refer to anything and all of a sudden its desperation.

Guest RocketOwl
15 minutes ago, markowl said:

Anybody who has followed his career knows he falls out of favour at every club he's at. 

Why's that do you think?

Forest he was there for a long time and remembered fondly and left to join Watford pushing for the premier league.

Watford had about 18 managers in 2 years he was there Fernando also struggled.

So it's just us where he's been sidelined for reasons other than football.

26 minutes ago, owlZfan84 said:

He's hardly kicked a ball all season. Some folk acting like he's going to waltz in and transform our run-in.

He'll be about as match fit as Matias.

Pretty much did that when he joined us on loan. 

Guest RocketOwl
12 minutes ago, A12owl said:

Anybody who has followed the championship for the last 5 years knows Jordan Rhodes is a good player. Especially when it comes to scoring goals. 

Just to clarify flower I have stated I don't rate his performances for Wednesday so far - pre Norwich. 

Now run along.

Guest RocketOwl
Just now, Holmes said:

I'm glad you clarified your opinion.

A legend in your imagination.

Odd comment but okkk

11 minutes ago, RocketOwl said:

Forest he was there for a long time and remembered fondly and left to join Watford pushing for the premier league.

Watford had about 18 managers in 2 years he was there Fernando also struggled.

So it's just us where he's been sidelined for reasons other than football.

What are these 'other reasons'?

Guest RocketOwl
2 minutes ago, markowl said:

What are these 'other reasons'?

Well Watford From Forest was football reasons he moved to a better club at the time.

Watford he was frozen out but not by the manager that signed up or the one after that. We then snapped him up immediately.

The one time in his career the situation with Mcgugan is unclear is now at us. It's been pretty obvious before why he has changed clubs unless you're clueless.

Edited by RocketOwl

7 minutes ago, RocketOwl said:

Well Watford From Forest was football reasons he moved to a better club at the time.

Watford he was frozen out but not by the manager that signed up or the one after that. We then snapped him up immediately.

The one time in his career the situation with Mcgugan is unclear is now at us. It's been pretty obvious before why he has changed clubs unless you're clueless.

Three sentences of waffle but not an answer to my question.

Want to try again?

Guest RocketOwl
Just now, markowl said:

Three sentences of waffle but not an answer to my question.

Want to try again?

Another one added to the blacklist.