McGugan

all I know is nearly if not all the players get on with mcgugan and he gave a fair bit to coaches wife tracy kalinins cancer fund last September and was pictured with other players smiling when  andy had hair shaved off . carlos should shake his hand and give him a 2nd chance . a good question if another club ran out of midfielders out of transfer window and had chance of lewis mcgugan id confidently say they would be loads of takers . get him on bench tonight cause without fessi abdi mcmanaman matias lee hutch we are clearly lacking in the creative department . unless Wallace scores a screamer or we get a pen I'm not sure were goal supply is coming from 2nite.

9 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

all I know is nearly if not all the players get on with mcgugan and he gave a fair bit to coaches wife tracy kalinins cancer fund last September and was pictured with other players smiling when  andy had hair shaved off . 

What's that got to do with his footballing ability?

Sums up the manager really. Strange signings and poor man management a waste of a season totally. Should have built on last season with a stronger spine to the team but wasted money on positions that didn't need strengthening. Not sure who we can get in but Carlos is a deadman walking.