McGugan

3 hours ago, WhiteOwl91 said:

So were still in 6th without McGugan having kicked a ball. 

But I guess Burnley had no chance with not enough goals in CM from Barton & Jones last year. 

Middlesborough had no chance with Clayton and Leadbitter

Hull with Livermore and Huddlestone? 

Brighton this year with Stephens/Sidwell or Norwood/Kayal? These have 4 goals between them this season

I could go on all day. Whilst i prefer an Abdi over a Bannan when fit, your logic is flawed. 

No it ain't , I'm not saying mcgugan is our savior or anything but with the missing players we lack any goal threat whatsoever from midfield bar Wallace.  He can at least be an impact player from bench. And those pairs of midfielders what u mentioned are world class compared to Jones bannan .we need steel in midfield players who drive into box ie box to box players and someone what can provide 10 goals from midfield.u get neither from our 2. 

7 hours ago, tuttuttut said:

In this article, Steve Cotterill mentions Lewis work ethic

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11686/7356347/mcgugan-gets-cotterill-backing

Gary Birtles talks about his attitude

http://m.nottinghampost.com/garry-birtles-question-marks-lewis-mcgugan/story-24568289-detail/story.html

Two sets of fans say same too, surely not all can be wrong? 

Two articles questioning attitude and hard work.

It could be he's just not Carlos type of player even though he has undoubted talent, he may need to channel it different.

The Star sift through endless ex players and onlly print the ones that have summat to stir 

4 hours ago, elvin parsnip said:

I think CC has put him in the middle for last 10 mins already this season and he seemed ok there

Yeah he's done it a couple of times

And even when he's out wide, he drifts in a fair bit

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

Maybe McGugan has simply upped his effort in training after seeing a chance at a time when we're are struggling because of injuries. And maybe both he & Carlos are acting like adults & putting the past behind them... whatever the past was.

Guest RocketOwl
1 hour ago, markowl said:

Any chance of you answering my question?

What are these 'other' 'non footballing' reasons why LM hasn't played?

When you're on the black list no.