Abdi out for Season!!

10 minutes ago, toooldforthis said:

I wonder whether the penny has dropped at just how physical this league is yet? All of the top 10 teams have big, physical squads with the exception of one team.

i hope we've got just enough.

Think modern football is nowhere near as physical as 20 years ago.

Not seen a decent crunching tackle all season.

13 minutes ago, toooldforthis said:

I wonder whether the penny has dropped at just how physical this league is yet? All of the top 10 teams have big, physical squads with the exception of one team.

i hope we've got just enough.

Careful where you drop it, we can't afford to lose another couple lol

Edited by Mr. Tom

With all the players injured, it begs the question about the kind of training regime at Hillsborough and whether it is in part to blame. So many seem to be long term or break down in training when near to recovery.

As for using McGugan, no chance of a recall even if it costs Carlos his job (which if there is no improvement on recent results, it might).

I'm goig to put on my tin foil hat and conjure a conspiracy theory that all these injuries and performances where we play well but don't take our chances are in fact Chansiri demanding of CC in secrecy that we do not promote back to the PL until our 150th anniversary... i mean; freak injuries out of the blue and suddenly operation table, playing better than both Leeds and Villa away but not scoring, failing to beat Burton and Brentford... it's all becoming clear it's a conspiracy because wven when playing poorly CC got us into the play offs and now Chansiri was getting worried we'd somehow win the play offs with our poorly performing team so out goes all the players on injuries and operations... ;)

I mean, can't be another explanation, can there? :p

4 minutes ago, northernerowl said:

I'm goig to put on my tin foil hat and conjure a conspiracy theory that all these injuries and performances where we play well but don't take our chances are in fact Chansiri demanding of CC in secrecy that we do not promote back to the PL until our 150th anniversary... i mean; freak injuries out of the blue and suddenly operation table, playing better than both Leeds and Villa away but not scoring, failing to beat Burton and Brentford... it's all becoming clear it's a conspiracy because wven when playing poorly CC got us into the play offs and now Chansiri was getting worried we'd somehow win the play offs with our poorly performing team so out goes all the players on injuries and operations... ;)

I mean, can't be another explanation, can there? :p

Hillsboroughs haunted mate, I know this for a fact.

There are at least 2 supporters who haven't aged since 1970, I see them every other week, Ive seen both of them at away games as well...Ones old, ones young...

The older bloke wears like a trilby hat, and sometimes carries a old leather bag, the young one has a 70's "curtains" haircut and sometimes  wears a tank top

The old bloke is always seen walking under The South, but NEVER in the South , the younger one inhabits the Kop..is ALWAYS seen on the Eastbank ramp but NEVER actually on the Kop.

Ive done an in depth study in this , its bloody unnerving....