A message to any players that read this site.

Dear professional footballer,

If you're on this site getting upset about what a bunch of football fans on a forum are saying about you, your team or your manager I seriously suggest you grow a pair or seek an alternative career out of the public spot light.

Unfortunately this is the reality of what you do. It doesn't matter if you play for Real Madrid, Sheffield Wednesday or Mansfield Town.  It will be the same everywhere so your just going to have to sink or swim I'm afraid.

Luckily, I'm 99% confident that none of you ever visit this site or pay any attention to it at all so I'll be posting this to no more than  fellow supporters. 

Cheers

Poite

Wawaw

Imagine reading this tho lol...I bet some of 'em do...I would...

"Whats up Barry?"

"I can't play on the left Liam"

"No worries Barry, I can't cross"

"What you two moping about?"

"Hiya Sam ...you reckless f.ooker"

Hutch..."What!!"

"Been reading Owlstalk Sam...I can't play on the left, I need a rest an' I'm injured, McGugan should be playing"

"Googs want kickball on goalpost..."

"Fookin' 'ell Louis youve been training with the kids too long!!!"

Carlos....

"Morning lads...guess what ive found?"

ALL the squad together

"PLAN B????"

"No no no...I found a thread on a Wednesday forum that we should be playing a diamond wiv an overlappin' wing halved holding midfielder...thoughts?

Liam..."does he have to cross?"...

Carlos..."I doubt it...but I'm still fathoming it out"

FF..."Thats me done!...I'm off"

Sasso..."I knew that by the way you walked in"

Adthe..."Statistically we either win every game I play in..or we don't...statistically"

Urby  "morning lads.."

All the squad together

"Who the f.ook.......................

Edited by asteener1867

Ive been reading Owlstalk, I'm really quite bereft

I can't play in a diamond, I can't play on the left

I cannot f.ookin' head a ball, I cannot f.ookin' cross

Oh why do I play football?, I'm at a bloody loss

Ive been reading Owlstalk, and have realised I'm crap

can't kick, nor cross, nor head it, and can't find a forward pass

as long as ive an hole in t'ar*e, I'll never score a goal

Ive said "tara" to Carlos, an I'm signing on the dole

Ive been reading Owlstalk, don't know what I am to do

cant play as an holding mid, nor in a 4 4 2

I'm useless in a diamond, but what baffles me is yet

Me name is Keiron Westwood an' i'm in the f.ookin' NET!"

Guest RocketOwl

A message to Liam Palmer

Could you please play like you give a damm as after all this is your club like ours.

Never have I seen a full back walk and amble back as slowly as you do after an attack break down.

Neg away. Truth hurts.

6 hours ago, poite said:

Dear professional footballer,

If you're on this site getting upset about what a bunch of football fans on a forum are saying about you, your team or your manager I seriously suggest you grow a pair or seek an alternative career out of the public spot light.

Unfortunately this is the reality of what you do. It doesn't matter if you play for Real Madrid, Sheffield Wednesday or Mansfield Town.  It will be the same everywhere so your just going to have to sink or swim I'm afraid.

Luckily, I'm 99% confident that none of you ever visit this site or pay any attention to it at all so I'll be posting this to no more than  fellow supporters. 

Cheers

Poite

Wawaw

Whether the negativity on here or actually at the match rubs off on them, Cc thought it necessary to bring it up in his press conference, so it must be having an impact somewhere.

Last year there was a proper bond between the 'fans' & players, with the players waxing lyrical about the support. Can they honestly say the same this year?

I also think it is very naive to suggest that any form of constant negative social media doesn't impact in some shape or form eventually on the psyche of any individual. 

Tell Adam Reach he's shiiite enough times and maybe he starts to believe it and his confidence evaporates. Fact of life and Ps i don't happen to believe he is shiiiite.