who is in the home end at forest?

I'm trying to sell a day out in Nottingham to my wife and two youngest. I have added a lunchtime all day breakfast to the offer which has tipped the balance with my older son.

Hopefully four Family Stand tickets for the Holmowls. Ultimately the boss of the family will decide, and she is out right now.

Went in home end for Semedo day, sat in lower tier of what I think is called Clough stand. 

Forest fan got me and mate tickets. Forest fans sat around me knew I was Wednesday but had no problems. 

If you start giving it the big one then you're asking for trouble and will either get cracked or thrown out... Maybe both. 

Edited by bradowl

Guest Bagarri
On 16/02/2017 at 07:06, Bluey9 said:

Me and my mate have got 2 tickets £28 each, apparently very close to the away end. 

Could be a few of us. Me and 4 others have tickets in the home end, bang next to Wednesday fans. Should be interesting.

28 minutes ago, bigash_swfc said:

They have a "Matchday Ticket Price" which is £2 more than the normal price.

http://www.nottinghamforest.co.uk/Tickets/hometickets/

So I wonder if "Matchday Ticket Price" means pay on gate

I rang to ask if my son and I can potg and they said only if we have a purchase history.

When I said no she let me set up an account and I can pick up tickets tmoz, but only because I now have an account.

1 hour ago, bradowl said:

Went in home end for Semedo day, sat in lower tier of what I think is called Clough stand. 

Forest fan got me and mate tickets. Forest fans sat around me knew I was Wednesday but had no problems. 

I'm sat in there tomorrow with my other half, not saying where exactly cos I know what you lot are like

lol

What's it like in there BradOwl?

Mate's next door neighbour is from Nottingham and is a red and on their database but he's made me promise to behave.

I managed to get a ticket for away end before we sold out, but have let a mate have it and he's going to let me have his Id no. for Rotherham away so I can get our lass a ticket next to me.

I know at least 10 Owls sat near us in the Brian Clough lower tomorrow, will take pics.

Should be a fun day.

UTO!

2 hours ago, Holmowl said:

I rang to ask if my son and I can potg and they said only if we have a purchase history.

When I said no she let me set up an account and I can pick up tickets tmoz, but only because I now have an account.

Just ordered my tickets. Easy peasy, but like I said you need to set up an account.

Nil Nil or One Nil Forest it is then.

1 hour ago, Pulsar said:

I'm sat in there tomorrow with my other half, not saying where exactly cos I know what you lot are like

lol

What's it like in there BradOwl?

Mate's next door neighbour is from Nottingham and is a red and on their database but he's made me promise to behave.

I managed to get a ticket for away end before we sold out, but have let a mate have it and he's going to let me have his Id no. for Rotherham away so I can get our lass a ticket next to me.

I know at least 10 Owls sat near us in the Brian Clough lower tomorrow, will take pics.

Should be a fun day.

UTO!

Taking my other half. Will take pics. Evening squire! Photography, he asked, knowingly. WTF:

3 hours ago, bigash_swfc said:

They have a "Matchday Ticket Price" which is £2 more than the normal price.

http://www.nottinghamforest.co.uk/Tickets/hometickets/

So I wonder if "Matchday Ticket Price" means pay on gate

I'm sure you're right, but I tried the same thing at Charlton last season, and got told  to roger off... Suppose the fact I didn't sound like a cockney cvvnt didn't help but still...