Post a personal Wednesday related photo

13 hours ago, NorfolkNChance said:

Eldest playing for SWFC ladies. Last years end of season Brid beach comp. lost to Hull in final.......again

IMG_0880.JPG

IMG_0872.JPG

Is she trying to nick his wallet? After reading this I now hate Hull.

On 5/2/2017 at 23:36, roaminowl said:

The flag is upside down.

Ha ha. It was 25 years ago, I'd just bought my first house, living on my own. I'd got a decent job, season ticket and attended most away games. I was out  drinking 7 nights a week. I'm surprised I could stand straight and had spelled the words correctly on the flag, never mind knowing if I'd got it the right way up or not.

Ah, those were the days :biggrin:.

My grandson was a mascot at Newcastle at home. For those who watched it on tv, the cheeky thumbs up next to Westwood and Gayle in tunnel, then waving at camera when going down line of SWFC players.

Best bit, I kid you not, gave Diame a thumbs down when went to shake hands saying 'sorry mate, shouldn't have scored against us at Wembley'. WAWAW

IMG_3513.JPG

IMG_3528.JPG

IMG_3530.JPG

On 12/02/2017 at 04:09, IWEDFM said:

Not seen anything like this on here but I was thinking it would be good to get people to post a Wednesday related picture of themselves and the city/town/ country they are currently in. If there is something already like this on here I apologise and feel free to delete this thread

Me in Buenos Aires, Argentina

FB_IMG_1486872012144.jpg

Wednesday flags get everywhere in the world don't they!

Good work mate

Owlstalk Shop