Post a personal Wednesday related photo

On 2/12/2017 at 10:39, scilly owl said:

A blast from the past (as you can see from the line ups) and something more recent.

I'm converting my son in laws. Get them to Hillsborough and it's "job done"

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

That Wednesday team for the Albion game - Hell Yeah! That mid-eighties team was fabulous.

On 13/02/2017 at 18:37, trevdi9 said:

`1.jpg

On 13/02/2017 at 18:40, bradowl said:

One or two leaning to let a trump out. 

So glad it's not just me that thought that.

Its clearly the guy in the grey jumper isn't it?

The lady to his right is trying hard to distance herself, and the bloke in the beige coat is telling his mate "Don't care how good the view is, Im switching my season ticket next week"

On 12/02/2017 at 15:39, scilly owl said:

A blast from the past (as you can see from the line ups) and something more recent.

I'm converting my son in laws. Get them to Hillsborough and it's "job done"

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Loved that era. Cant recall the score v WBA at home. 

The away game was about six matches into the season and I think it followed two away defeats. We fought back from a Garry Thompson inspired 2-0 to murder them in the last 15 for a superbly exciting 2-2. (Imre and Shelts I think)

We signed Thompson on the back of him destroying us, but sadly he couldn't hit 50 cows arses with 50 banjos in our shirt.

Disabled supporter, William, in front of the Kop after the Wycombe game.

He's been known to go up to three days without talking if Wednesday get beat. He was chatting away for several weeks after the Wycombe game, though.

Image006.jpg

21 hours ago, OWL1969 said:

Previous post very nearly made a grown man cry. This one did, tears of laughter mate. Best posts I have ever seen on here. Can see by the cheeky face and Owls shirt that all turned out well. 

Cheers mate. He's a litter nutter, good at football too, he's beating 6-7 year olds and he's only four.

23 hours ago, lukestheman82 said:

704130_177192162421458_620011155_o.thumb.jpg.c0c62d836a4ef44ee80cd56099ac4eb7.jpgive posted this picture before, but this picture is my favourite picture of anything Wednesday related.

In this case me in a Wednesday shirt, of my son not long after he came out of a coma and off life support in the intensive Care unit at St George's hospital, Tooting.

Yep ... that's the best one by a mile.

Hope he's doing well now.