jefferson farfan

13 minutes ago, MallorcaOwl said:

these are some of the fans replies

A second division is a lot for that zambo.

Walter E • 6 hours ago

Jefri, keep playing abroad, but for the next you do not mess with pumpkins that have bad vibes.

Juanito Universitario • one day ago

A SECOND DIVISION ???? THEN THEN CULMINE THE RACE OF THIS PAW THAT MALOGRAMED HIS RACE 
FOR A VERY COCHINO GEEK.

CHOBO • 2 days ago

FARFAN WALKS TO A LEVEL EQUIPMENT BECAUSE CONDITIONS ARE OVERHELD AND RETURNS 
THE FARFAN THAT WE ALL WANT THE BEFORE

Miluska player CHOBO • 17 hours ago

Sad final for a great forward of Peruvian soccer ... like the crazy vargas, 
a woman without values or decency crossed them on the way and brought them down everything good 
they had and did .... QEPD vargas and farfan
    •
    Answer
    •
    Share >

Is that off The Dingles forum?

1 hour ago, elyowl1 said:

32 years old and not fit , I hope this is a non story.

was a very good player but not what we need I'm afraid 

I dont really worry too much about age if a player can do a job however we need an injection of pace into the team and at 32 I would be surprised if he is like lightening

Guest domSWFC

I really dont' know what to make of this rumour. You see some top class players still performing week in, week out at his age. So being 32 isn't an issue, it's two years younger than Defoe and look at him. 

Clearly a talented player, but is the desire still there? He moved to Abu Dhabi which he was getting wages way in excess of what we can afford, so maybe he's looking for a last payday. Seems like an unusual one this. 

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/b.marfeel.com/elbocon.pe/peruanos-en-el-extranjero/jefferson-farfan-llegaria-al-sheffield-de-la-segunda-de-inglaterra-138259/%3Fmarfeeltn%3Damp?client=safari

This latest article suggesting Farfan has spoken to our directors and still wants to sign for us. It's like the journalist is going to keep on this story till he finds something else to talk about 

Since we're all so happy with things right now, I think it's only right to highlight the fact that this apparent former transfer target of ours scored twice today for Lokomotiv Moscow to take them 8 points clear at the top of the Russian Premier League. Well done, Jefferson!

11 minutes ago, Sova said:

Since we're all so happy with things right now, I think it's only right to highlight the fact that this apparent former transfer target of ours scored twice today for Lokomotiv Moscow to take them 8 points clear at the top of the Russian Premier League. Well done, Jefferson!

The Russian league is about as competitive as the Scottish premier league.  

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

The Russian league is about as competitive as the Scottish premier league.  

Sure, it's not one of the top leagues, but Russia are 6th in the Uefa rankings, just behind France. Scotland are 27th. The Russian league isn't dominated by one club either. Anyway, I doubt we were ever really in with a chance of signing him.