Plastic fans

Im a season ticket holder and i saw nothing to sing for 

if we are not given anything and I dont even mean a goal, never mind a win then why would we?

last season the team had unfortunate games but the fans still went barmy because they tried, they were hungry, they earned their money.

We cannot rely on Hutch and Westwood every match

Not good enough

Not going up

mid-table finish while them performances last

Best gam of the season was. Newcastle away worst match was Preston away with today close 2nd

But they are tired!

Bull$£&t, Wolves played as many games and would have stuffed us if more clinical.

Another ugly point but which i will take but oh dear we are in BIG trouble

I hate all fans. Especially if they have the cheek to not buy a season ticket, I don't care what their circumstances are. If they don't devote their life to a football club it's pathetic.

If it were down to me I'd only let in the 10 most hardcore fanaticals out there. 

Either tattoo your face with an owl (design may be subject to change at incumbent chairman's discretion) and give all your cash to the business, or naff back off to the ballet you panty wearing part-time heathens! Then we'll have a "real" cauldron at olive grove.

Yeaaah. 

Just now, JaddyOwl said:

if we are not given anything and I dont even mean a goal, never mind a win then why would we?

last season the team had unfortunate games but the fans still went barmy because they tried, they were hungry, they earned their money.

Not good enough

Not going up

Best gam of the season was. Newcastle away worst match was Preston away with today close 2nd

But they are tired!

Bull$£&t, Wolves played as many games and would have stuffed us if more clinical.

Season ticket holders smell funny. Because the can't afford soap. 

11 minutes ago, sonofbert2 said:

They've always been a nightmare though the part-timers.  Clueless.

Just you watch on here tonight.  

Moaning about EVERYTHING.

Says a person moaning. Shut up hypocrite.

Just now, 5318008 said:

I hate all fans. Especially if they have the cheek to not buy a season ticket, I don't care what their circumstances are. If they don't devote their life to a football club it's pathetic.

If it were down to me I'd only let in the 10 most hardcore fanaticals out there. 

Either tattoo your face with an owl (design may be subject to change at incumbent chairman's discretion) and give all your cash to the business, or naff back off to the ballet you panty wearing part-time heathens! Then we'll have a "real" cauldron at olive grove.

Yeaaah. 

Post of the day.

Remember the 2007-08 season. I didn't go to a single match that year because I was studying at the University of Adelaide (that's is Australia btw). What I did though was listen to pretty much every game on the Wednesday Player (permitting it was actually working!). That meant either staying up until about 3am on a Saturday or getting up at 6am on weekday. 

But I suppose I'm not a real supporter cos I wasn't actually there....shame that.

22 minutes ago, JaddyOwl said:

Not good enough

Not going up

But they are tired!

Burton away was worse than Preston

41 minutes ago, Owls-Ya-Doin said:

I seriously have to agree here they purchase a ticket online get to ground no idea where there seat is why not ask a steward to show you ? Then after 10mins your out yer seat for toilet and a pie them 5 mins after your mates ready for toilet they do nowt but moan then leave on 83mins WOW did you enjoy coming to hillsbrough? Sounds like you had a lot of fun 

Don't think anyone had any fun this afternoon.

49 minutes ago, stevewhiterose said:

They were out in force today. Wandering around like zombies, with their printed tickets. Looking and failing to find their seats. They then spend the whole match disturbing everyone with their trips for chips and drinks. Of course they then do the same by leaving five minutes early!!...see you next Christmas.

Tell them to stay at home next time. They won't come any more.  Then you can moan that the club put an offer on and nobody was bothered.

The problem with printed tickets (and email giving you details when loaded onto a card) is that they don't detail what entrance or gangway you need. They say the row and seat (and obviously the stand) but also the part of the stand as illustrated 

on the website when booking. This is of absolutely no use when you're at the ground and probably why people fanny around finding their seat.

Season ticket holders might not be aware of this but if you're a proper TrueFan (OP!!!) you'd know this from cup games and friendlies.

54 minutes ago, Owls-Ya-Doin said:

I seriously have to agree here they purchase a ticket online get to ground no idea where there seat is why not ask a steward to show you ? Then after 10mins your out yer seat for toilet and a pie them 5 mins after your mates ready for toilet they do nowt but moan then leave on 83mins WOW did you enjoy coming to hillsbrough? Sounds like you had a lot of fun 

Because none of that ever happens usually 

lol

3 minutes ago, rickygoo said:

Because none of that ever happens usually 

lol

Rarely as where I sit we are mostly ST holders and 99% of us stay until the end! Most near share the same view I felt sorry today for lads in front of me none stop up in their seats for folk getting past some folk twice in one half! Really grates on me 

What a f*****g stupid thread. A great turnout today and everyone was bored as hell watching that pitiful performance, just the same as I have at nearly all the home games this season. 

A great performance just might have gained a few more fans. I certainly wouldn't come back after watching that.