Plastic fans

They were out in force today. Wandering around like zombies, with their printed tickets. Looking and failing to find their seats. They then spend the whole match disturbing everyone with their trips for chips and drinks. Of course they then do the same by leaving five minutes early!!...see you next Christmas.

2 minutes ago, stevewhiterose said:

They were out in force today. Wandering around like zombies, with their printed tickets. Looking and failing to find their seats. They then spend the whole match disturbing everyone with their trips for chips and drinks. Of course they then do the same by leaving five minutes early!!...see you next Christmas.

Don't worry SW, they won't be back next Christmas after that incoherent display....

2 minutes ago, stevewhiterose said:

I seriously have to agree here they purchase a ticket online get to ground no idea where there seat is why not ask a steward to show you ? Then after 10mins your out yer seat for toilet and a pie them 5 mins after your mates ready for toilet they do nowt but moan then leave on 83mins WOW did you enjoy coming to hillsbrough? Sounds like you had a lot of fun 

7 minutes ago, stevewhiterose said:

Oh do shut up they are no more plastic that you are 

10 minutes ago, stevewhiterose said:

I have paper tickets every match because I didn't get a season ticket and now can't afford a half one. I pay full price and every match sit in a  slightly different place. I also never leave early.