Jordan Rhodes and Sheffield Wednesday - Latest

1 minute ago, TINKERBELL said:

If this goes south and we don't get some more players in to get us across the line I'll be livid. Still fairly hopeful though it's going our way.

We have got a squad more than capable of the play offs at the very least.

Our forward options are one of if not the best in the league. 

Compare them to the other 4 in the play offs. 

6 hours ago, ThomasSWFC said:

Villa and Sheff Wed still trying to shift players before going head to head in late Jordan Rhodes auction.

Meanwhile our good old friend, Agent Dave says:

I'm under the impression #AVFC have beaten #SWFC to the signing of Jordan Rhodes. An exodus of Villa players expected before the deadline

That Dave Jenkins fella has been Villa this, Villa that, all way though. Clearly a fan of the Villa. And not biased at all.

Tell you what... I had a lovely Sunday dinner with roast chicken, the skin was crispy and it tasted so good. Then for afters I had some cake with a nice cold glass of milk. Then I helped my 5 year old with her homework and she read her book amazingly well, very proud. Sooooo if Jordan Rhodes doesn't sign the so what, better things in life to enjoy than a sack of skin running around getting paid alot of money. If he signs he signs, if he doesn't don't let it bother you.

6 minutes ago, MrTacoSWFC said:

Tell you what... I had a lovely Sunday dinner with roast chicken, the skin was crispy and it tasted so good. Then for afters I had some cake with a nice cold glass of milk. Then I helped my 5 year old with her homework and she read her book amazingly well, very proud. Sooooo if Jordan Rhodes doesn't sign the so what, better things in life to enjoy than a sack of skin running around getting paid alot of money. If he signs he signs, if he doesn't don't let it bother you.

IMG_0335.JPG

Just now, mozzy85 said:

someone on here said that if this thread gets to 200 pages they would stick a rusty needle with jalepeno sauce sideways down their wee wee hole. Only 11 pages to go peeps lets make it happen. 

Hahaha I want to see that! In fact I'd pay to see that....