Jordan Rhodes and Sheffield Wednesday - Latest

2 minutes ago, mozzy85 said:

someone on here said that if this thread gets to 200 pages they would stick a rusty needle with jalepeno sauce sideways down their wee wee hole. Only 11 pages to go peeps lets make it happen. 

Will need pics posting on here to prove they are a man of their word. 

4 hours ago, mogbad said:

I thought Joe Palmer our Chief Operating Officer had said that we were well within FFP.

Since then we've signed Fox & Winnall on permanent deals plus McManaman on loan. I wouldn't have thought any of those would be FFP breakers.

Correct.

And while I'm at it, what's with all this negative sheeite about players not wanting to come here / prefer somewhere else?

We're in the Top 6 with a chance of promotion. We were one game away from the Prem last season, we look after our players, we have a good reputation for this, we're on our way up, whilst other clubs like Villa are so far behind in sorting their sheeite out and will need to go backwards, before going forwards. We have a good fanbase, a great following, are a well respected club with good players, a generous Chairman, and a well respected manager.

And why shouldn't we be interested in one of the most lethal finishers in the Championship when he becomes available? The price being asked is the going rate for this quality of player.

I don't know if it is a case of defence mechanisms coming to the fore or what, but fir Christ sake, believe in your club, and your Chairman, and stop being so bloody negative.

There you go, feel better for that.

Guest wilyfox
22 minutes ago, Semedo's ferret said:

Winnall was plan B. I'm more worried about the time waisted chasing this deal (if it dunt happen), and the impact on other targets. 

image.jpg

5 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

Correct.

And while I'm at it, what's with all this negative sheeite about players not wanting to come here / prefer somewhere else?

We're in the Top 6 with a chance of promotion. We were one game away from the Prem last season, we look after our players, we have a good reputation for this, we're on our way up, whilst other clubs like Villa are so far behind in sorting their sheeite out and will need to go backwards, before going forwards. We have a good fanbase, a great following, are a well respected club with good players, a generous Chairman, and a well respected manager.

And why shouldn't we be interested in one of the most lethal finishers in the Championship when he becomes available? The price being asked is the going rate for this quality of player.

I don't know if it is a case of defence mechanisms coming to the fore or what, but fir Christ sake, believe in your club, and your Chairman, and stop being so bloody negative.

There you go, feel better for that.

My thoughts exactly, only with more insults and cursing inserted lol

26 minutes ago, Semedo's ferret said:

Winnall was plan B. I'm more worried about the time waisted chasing this deal (if it dunt happen), and the impact on other targets. 

Can I break the stone up yet?

13 minutes ago, MrTacoSWFC said:

Hahaha I want to see that! In fact I'd pay to see that.... 

You must be a sadist thee......I wouldn't pay but i'd watch and probably barf everywhere and feel a bit bad for reminding them of their pledge. 

17:50

NORWICH 'WANT MCCORMACK'

Norwich City have made an enquiry for Aston Villa striker Ross McCormack, according to the Daily Mail.

The 30-year-old Scot moved to Villa for £12m in the summer from Fulham, with Norwich also reportedly interested at the time. 

1 minute ago, Jon Adam said:

Jordan Rhodes has rejected a move to #SWFC

Sounds like a Huddersfield fan who has got hump on because we ook 6 points off them and are about to take one of the best players they have had in the past decade, not to mention they know they have no chance of getting him. 

Just now, mozzy85 said:

Sounds like a Huddersfield fan who has got hump on because we ook 6 points off them and are about to take one of the best players they have had in the past decade, not to mention they know they have no chance of getting him. 

Knowing that lot probably!

Just now, Jon Adam said:

Knowing that lot probably!

yeah just a mardy arse terriers fan. End of day we might not get him but look at the positives at least we are in for the likes of this player. Just 2 years ago this would have never have happened.