Newcastle United vs Sheffield Wednesday football team

3 hours ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

Am I the only one who never reads the OP of any of the matchday threads!? It seems to be causing quite a stir.

:duntmatter:

I'm just keen to hear which forgotten funk / soul / dub curio has been resurrected each time. The fact that the answer for today is 'none' is disappointing, but we can fix that. As we're facing what is potentially our most difficult challenge of the season with the odds stacked against us, I thought this one would be appropriate...

Am I the only one who read pauli's matchday threads but never listened to the music he posted?

Although I do remember "Don't Step On The Grass, Sam" one time. That's a good 'un

As matchday threads go this one is original. Definitely an acquired taste unlike the pies... which never got a mention. How the f.... are we supposed to know what pie to scran.

Let's not mention the matchday drink,  oh, nobody has mentioned the machday drink. I 've no idea if I'm supposed to neck 16 pints of Newky Brown or 16 pints of Crème de Menthe.

Where's the managers comments? No comments from King Carlos, now we will never know if he's having a relationship with Rafa or his wife ( not Rafa's wife obviously because that would be rude), anyway we will never know because 'not Pauli' didn't tell us.

We've no idea how many times we've thrashed the barcodes in the last umpteen years or even if they've ever got a jammy goal against us because there's no mention of it in the matchday thread.

Overall, not a bad start as a first matchday thread but lacking certain essential info.

13 minutes ago, prowl said:

As matchday threads go this one is original. Definitely an acquired taste unlike the pies... which never got a mention. How the f.... are we supposed to know what pie to scran.

Let's not mention the matchday drink,  oh, nobody has mentioned the machday drink. I 've no idea if I'm supposed to neck 16 pints of Newky Brown or 16 pints of Crème de Menthe.

Where's the managers comments? No comments from King Carlos, now we will never know if he's having a relationship with Rafa or his wife ( not Rafa's wife obviously because that would be rude), anyway we will never know because 'not Pauli' didn't tell us.

We've no idea how many times we've thrashed the barcodes in the last umpteen years or even if they've ever got a jammy goal against us because there's no mention of it in the matchday thread.

Overall, not a bad start as a first matchday thread but lacking certain essential info.

Where`s our official match day thread poster Pauli ? 

1 hour ago, theowlsman said:

No Tas, not including Wednesday in it.

They always lose when I bet on them too. lol

I'll be betting on a 4 wins accumulator. Stopped posting my tips on here though. I usually win when I keep the details to myself. When I post on here, they go down.

Right.

Come and sit down, let Cosmo tell you a story about omdt's at Christmas. 

Many years ago I had an uncle Neil. A handsome chap with a prominent nose, I don't know what happened to him. Anyway, uncle Neil used to say "Cosmo, the thing about matchday threads is they're like an old pair of slippers or a girlfriend that you've been with a for a few years.

Yeah she's had a couple of kids now and it's not the same anymore because you've totally ran that *** into the ground. I mean really destroyed it. Like sexually. You dig? I don't think you're following me. 

Anyway, all of a sudden you keep seeing that Katie (we'll call her Katie, because that's her name) in your local farm shop. You know her husbands in the RAF grooming horses or something and she's lonely. You get talking, there's a spark, and before you know it you've booked a hotel in Manchester before Bolton away last season. Yada yada yada you have a great time, nobody gets hurt and you DONT MISS THE OLD OMDTS ANYMORE. If you do you can always go back, nobody will know. 

UTO omdt's. 

Edited by Cosmo

7 minutes ago, 442 said:

Here we go again. 

Easteigh is on his way to bang Tas out again 

lol

I must have been pissed that night cos I can't remember any of this Tas business but everytime I post somebody mentions it. Can't be arsed to check my posting history.WTF:

Edited by Eastleigh Owl

Just now, Eastleigh Owl said:

I must have been pissed that night cos I can't remember any of this Tas business but everytime I post somebody mentions it. Can't be arsed to check my posting history.WTF:

There was a few racial slurs thrown Tas's way I'm afraid.