Newcastle United vs Sheffield Wednesday football team

Merry Christmas all. Been a tough few days with my mum rushed into hospital and having surgery today.  Been tough to feel christmassy but hoping  a good result today would help brighten the day.  Lot of geordie mates after 15 years living in thief north east so need bragging rights but would settle for a draw and be good to take momentum into the Wolves game. 

13 minutes ago, longreach said:

I'm 2 hours ahead of you lot so It'll be probably just past midnight when it finishes......could be a good night out in the Retro Bar in Hurghada.

Can you let us know the final score around kickoff time then, so that we know whether it's worth sticking with it or not, please?

Also, do any more celebrities die in the next two hours, just so I can brace myself?

19 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

Can you let us know the final score around kickoff time then, so that we know whether it's worth sticking with it or not, please?

Also, do any more celebrities die in the next two hours, just so I can brace myself?

Yep , no probs:rolleyes:

Am I the only one who never reads the OP of any of the matchday threads!? It seems to be causing quite a stir.

:duntmatter:

I'm just keen to hear which forgotten funk / soul / dub curio has been resurrected each time. The fact that the answer for today is 'none' is disappointing, but we can fix that. As we're facing what is potentially our most difficult challenge of the season with the odds stacked against us, I thought this one would be appropriate...

1 hour ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

It shouldn't just be about the result...