Newcastle United vs Sheffield Wednesday football team

1 minute ago, Vaughan said:

Ive had us on an accumulater. We are capable of going there and snatching a win. 

I can't bet on Wednesday. We lost to Rotherham once when I backed us in a cup game and Burnley at home.

Learnt my lesson. 

5/1 though... so tempting!

Best thread ever Pauli although I haven't read it yet. I'll read it later when I can be arsed.

Dunno where Tay Tay is. Left me a note on Christmas Eve and said something about going away with a friend of hers who writes articles for the internet. Hope she gets back soon the lazy cow, I'm still waiting for my Christmas dinner.

Anyhow, Newcastle 2 (Brown Dog, Peas Pudding), Sheffield Wednesday 4 (Henderson's Relish, Sheffield Fishcake, Full Monty, Marti Caine).

COME ON WEDNESDAY!!

3 minutes ago, Cersei said:

I can't bet on Wednesday. We lost to Rotherham once when I backed us in a cup game and Burnley at home.

Learnt my lesson. 

5/1 though... so tempting!

both teams to score Wednesday to win was 10 /1 a couple of days ago at William Hill.

38 minutes ago, burncross owl10 said:

C/mon you Blue and White Wwwwwwwwwwwiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrddddddddddssssssssss!

@Adem Poric I hope for your sake you have not spoiled things by hijacking the  the matchday thread!! 

There's a good chance that if we get bent over five nil today that is all because of me writing about Jimmy Nail. 

1 minute ago, Cersei said:

Well if we're all doing it then it's not my fault if we lose.

Gonna just go for an owls win, none of this fancy business.

No Tas, not including Wednesday in it.

They always lose when I bet on them too. lol

I'll be betting on a 4 wins accumulator. Stopped posting my tips on here though. I usually win when I keep the details to myself. When I post on here, they go down.

9 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

No Tas, not including Wednesday in it.

They always lose when I bet on them too. lol

I'll be betting on a 4 wins accumulator. Stopped posting my tips on here though. I usually win when I keep the details to myself. When I post on here, they go down.

So we aren't betting on Wednesday?