Att Chansiri's Youtube Channel

11 hours ago, F. Spiksley said:

Not necessarily, it looks like inappropriate/incorrect use of an ellipsis, rather than an absence of a capitalised letter. 

:stuwinky:

What the    ....      is an ellipsis?                       

Where did he grow up? He doesn't speak like he grew up in Thailand, I have Thai friends who speak almost perfect English but this kid doesn't have the Thai accent that Thai people have when speaking English.  From his other video his kid brother doesn't speak English yet.

Maybe he just had the very best native English speaking teachers but it's unusual for a Thai to speak English with a natural English speakers accent. 

11 hours ago, NIOwl said:

Where did he grow up? He doesn't speak like he grew up in Thailand, I have Thai friends who speak almost perfect English but this kid doesn't have the Thai accent that Thai people have when speaking English.  From his other video his kid brother doesn't speak English yet.

Maybe he just had the very best native English speaking teachers but it's unusual for a Thai to speak English with a natural English speakers accent. 

My guess is he'd be educated at one of the internatonal schools in Bangkok - maybe regents or Pattana.

They re taught the British (GCE/IB) curriculum in English and usually have British teachers educated in the UK. with what their family is worth, not a prayer he'd be educated in the Thai state system.