Att Chansiri's Youtube Channel

34 minutes ago, F. Spiksley said:

Not necessarily, it looks like inappropriate/incorrect use of an ellipsis, rather than an absence of a capitalised letter. 

:stuwinky:

Yeah I was thinking the same. :ph34r:

Edited by coe_22
Missed a chuffin full stop

10 hours ago, onslow said:

We just now need to convince little Att that the future has to be Blue & White STRIPES. 

Then he can do a number on his Papa......

Towards the end of the clip where he's inflicting psychological trauma on his kid brother there's a proper Wednesday shirt with proper stripes up on the rail behind him

Since he's clearly chuffed with the response he's getting from his videos, maybe he can be coerced into having a quiet word with his dad?

We keep the father happy by standing in silence for a dead monarch.  ("What's Hecuba to him, or he to Hecuba, that he should weep for her....")

We keep the son happy by following and liking on You Tube.

How did it come to this?

But it did.  So I'm in.  A committed Chansiri family is a good thing.  Young Att's enthusiasm is to be stoked.  I think the Chansiris are here for the long run.  If that's not so, we have problems.

Great vlog, especially for one so young.

Well done Att.

Not quite as entertaining as watching the Mini-Pig family

trying to find their way out of the multi-storey car park tho'lollol

Edited by oldtawnyowl

1 hour ago, thewookieisdown said:

We keep the father happy by standing in silence for a dead monarch.  ("What's Hecuba to him, or he to Hecuba, that he should weep for her....")

We keep the son happy by following and liking on You Tube.

How did it come to this?

But it did.  So I'm in.  A committed Chansiri family is a good thing.  Young Att's enthusiasm is to be stoked.  I think the Chansiris are here for the long run.  If that's not so, we have problems.

Football has changed a bit, hasn't it? Sucking up to the owners kid so that his dad buys us a winger in January lol