Chansiri sports wear?

2 hours ago, Coyt said:

Hes built an underground work shop under the North Stand, McGugans Machine shop foreman, Bus is stiching supervisor and Dielna is advertising them with a discount voucher on his instagram.

Unfortunately McGugan has resigned, he didn't like the position of his office.

15 hours ago, Coyt said:

Hes built an underground work shop under the North Stand, McGugans Machine shop foreman, Bus is stiching supervisor and Dielna is advertising them with a discount voucher on his instagram.

Abdi not down there? He's playing a reyt game of hide and seek that lad.

Chansiri is someone who strikes me as a person who likes to oversee and supervise all aspects of his business. Kit quality and delivery times is something he has little control over. 

This idea isn't as mental as it first sounds.

which is probably a first for owlstalk.

lol 

Edited by AlbertanOwl

23 hours ago, pompeyowl said:

Someone was telling me about a programme about the rise and fall of the kit manufacturer Admiral. 

Does anyone know if they're still going? 

I believe they are, i'm sure i've seen them selling stuff in primark or matalan (no joke there)

Founded in 1914, once sponsored England! - https://www.admiralsportswear.com/Home

Can see us getting a thai brand like FBT or Grand Sports, cheap costs and a bit of control for DC, or perhaps look at in house manufacturer using local companies perhaps?

I'd like an Asics, Mizuno or Umbro kit

Just had a silly vision of the Chansiri family at their kitchen table frantically sewing the shirts ready for the new season and doing his nut when a player throws one into the crowd....but on a serious note, if design and quality issues are sorted and importantly are available for people to buy, i'm all for this, why not?

Big firm templates are not very exciting on the whole, so if not a slave to having a brand on the shirt, might be a good idea if not for a one off anniversary season only

2 hours ago, Hack-Abusi said:

I believe they are, i'm sure i've seen them selling stuff in primark or matalan (no joke there)

Founded in 1914, once sponsored England! - https://www.admiralsportswear.com/Home

Can see us getting a thai brand like FBT or Grand Sports, cheap costs and a bit of control for DC, or perhaps look at in house manufacturer using local companies perhaps?

I'd like an Asics, Mizuno or Umbro kit

No, no, NO!!! I loved the England Admiral kits, but either Asics, Mizuno, or Umbro would be like going back 20 years!

13 hours ago, AlbertanOwl said:

Chansiri is someone who strikes me as a person who likes to oversee and supervise all aspects of his business. Kit quality and delivery times is something he has little control over. 

This idea isn't as mental as it first sounds.

which is probably a first for owlstalk.

lol 

I was being serious when I posted it, all the signs are there