Forestieri - what a willy puller

1 minute ago, alanharper said:

That remains to be seen...

Missing the next 3 games,  and also potentially having an extra game ban now if he gets another red later in the season. 

It shouldn't matter though as he isn't bothered and he will be off in the next window etc etc etc etc.

Just now, Eaton_Swfc said:

Nope. I'd personally just rather have our best player available for 2x local derby games and a game against a play-off rival to be honest mate. 

As oppose to him slapping someone for no reason. 

Pathetic behaviour

Hes right though isn't he if it was any other player the kid Pearson would be the one copping the poo poo. As it is our fans would rather keep popping away at our best player in years because he had a hissy at the start of the season. 

2 hours ago, Animal said:

Proper smacked their player

so out for our most crucial games 

agree, not his finest moment BUT he is back. Fessi is scoring, getting sent off, running the show back to the guy we knew last season. Big difference we have players to take his place, last season we didn't. Bring the games on. By the way, great great 3 points. Keep the momentum, injuries more a worry than FF to be honest.

6 minutes ago, kidc77 said:

Hes right though isn't he if it was any other player the kid Pearson would be the one copping the poo poo. As it is our fans would rather keep popping away at our best player in years because he had a hissy at the start of the season. 

The two aren't linked for me, The Norwich debacle is forgotten. 

I just want our best player on the pitch for these 3 games, not sat in the stand for slapping someone. 

2 minutes ago, Eaton_Swfc said:

I just want our best player on the pitch for these 3 games, not sat in the stand for slapping someone. 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^This, and what makes matters worse are the injuries we picked up. Total lack of responsibility by a professional footballer.

24 minutes ago, Eaton_Swfc said:

But for a lot it is. Talented players often come with baggage and we know he will react or be sent off every now and again. That's the game. And I would take  his talent and that over 2 or 3 average players having the best professional behaviour who can't win games on a regular basis yet stay on the field for a full season. Look where players like Hallam etc got us. Backwards very fast

Saw it clearly, FF provoked to raise his hand to Pearson's face. Linesman never flagged until Pearson went crying towards him. No chance of winning an appeal.

That linesman was shocking, missed two clear fouls on Joua and Buckley right under his nose. Also missed FF offside for two minutes before the Buckley missed header.

Guest Copthorneowl
37 minutes ago, alanharper said:

Will we have a player of equal ability and form as FF to replace him in what are likely to be tight games where one piece of individual magic could prove to be the difference?  

We will certainly have 11 players but we will not remotely have a player of equal ability and form as FF as you say. What we will have is another part four large squad stepping up to the plate. Let's hope whoever comes in does well.

2 hours ago, Jowl said:

I gave him a standing ovation. 

Some small minded people can't wait have a go at Fessi

not sure what they'll do when he's our top scorer at the end of the season.  

2 hours ago, Rodger Wylde II said:

You really think he'll still be here??!!

He didn't say he would...

1 hour ago, Eaton_Swfc said:

Nope. I'd personally just rather have our best player available for 2x local derby games and a game against a play-off rival to be honest mate. 

As oppose to him slapping someone for no reason. 

Pathetic behaviour

Spot on pal. Childs behaviour what ff did.