Official January Transfer Window Thread

29 minutes ago, David1867 said:

I wouldn't mind us going in for skalak n Hemed at Brighton, both are out of favour and both would improve us. 

Just to be clear, is this the same 'out of favour' Skalak and Hemed that have made 20 and 16 league appearances respectively for Brighton this season? lol

28 minutes ago, StudentOwl said:

Just to be clear, is this the same 'out of favour' Skalak and Hemed that have made 20 and 16 league appearances respectively for Brighton this season? lol

They haven't been starting recently though. Both have been limited to substitute appearances. 

59 minutes ago, Jakes Grandad said:

Could be right Big Jack. As I said previously this is the second time this season he has gone off holding his shoulder.

Mind you, it was a hell of a kick he got off the Rotherham player!

Edited by shez owl

2 minutes ago, David1867 said:

They haven't been starting recently though. Both have been limited to substitute appearances. 

And how much do you think Brighton would be willing to sell some of their best strength in depth to a league rival for? Not only that but a league rival that knocked them out of the play-offs last season? 

(Hemed has made one start out of Brighton's four games so far in December, Skalak has started three of those four games)

1 minute ago, StudentOwl said:

And how much do you think Brighton would be willing to sell some of their best strength in depth to a league rival for? Not only that but a league rival that knocked them out of the play-offs last season? 

(Hemed has made one start out of Brighton's four games so far in December, Skalak has started three of those four games)

It depends what business Brighton are planning on doing. Don't forget they have just published huge losses too. 

1 hour ago, shez owl said:

Mind you, it was a hell of a kick he got off the Rotherham player!

Yeah it was definitely more to do with the boot that came in from the Rotherham player rather than an underlying injury problem. He was looking alright too and I was looking forward to seeing him play on Sat! 

flipping Rov'rum. Glad we won in those circumstances now!

1 hour ago, rivelinowls said:

This Rob Holding on loan from Arsenal, ex- Bolton defender. Any thoughts?

Cant see this one. IF Arsenal let him go out, and I'm not sure they will, they'd want him playing games. He wouldn't get regular games for us, so there would most likely be better options