Official Owls Deadline Day Thread Rumours & Done Deal.

17 minutes ago, StudentOwl said:

Weshall... I like you... but I have Carlos' book open on my laptop right now, and nowhere does he mention 3-5-2... or am I missing something very obvious? 

The only tactical formation he discusses is 4-3-3

ffs bloody kids of today, far too smart for their own good.....yeah I made it up.....sigh

I like you too btw x

1 minute ago, WalthamOwl said:

Shame we didn't manage to get a LB in. Would have been great if we managed to sign Rhodes but deep down think we knew we wouldn't. 

I agree but we got the most important position sorted for our starting 11 it balanced our team and allows bannan and abdi not to be compensated and played out of position. It also allows FF to stay more up top roaming behind and wide around where he's most dangerous.

I really like the reach signing it strengthens  us all over the pitch 

You'd whinge if we signed Zlatan. 

"Too old, not what we need". 

Same every season. 

Remember you moaning about us not signing x amount of players after promotion from League One, because "we might have won the title". 

3 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

Signings, I thought we only made the one, that bloke who was on loan at Preston last season. Looked pretty useful at times

Will Keane was on loan to us a couple of seasons ago. He looked like a less than impressive Championship player. Now, apparently, he has morphed into a Premier League quality striker. So what?

33 minutes ago, SiJ said:

You'd whinge if we signed Zlatan. 

"Too old, not what we need". 

Same every season. 

Remember you moaning about us not signing x amount of players after promotion from League One, because "we might have won the title". 

No, less signings, you've got it wrong again. I'm generally in the evolution, not revolution, camp

Got to love owlstalk. We smash our transfer record and it gets four pages. Alf Rhodes folk knows who else hundred pages minimum. Think some of you lot are just a bunch of drama queens. And don't forget, as dem blavdes say, there's always the loan window.....oh wait

16 minutes ago, Blueblood said:

This is what I love about Owlstalk. Yiu trawl through pages and pages of the same petty bullshine. Then all of a sudden you stumble across something that makes you laugh far more than it should lol 

Is it just me that expects him to suddenly boot the cat in the face? Been watching it for twenty minutes thinking go on smash that smug feline poopydoo