Nuhiu

9 minutes ago, Coyt said:

Explain why then? He offers absolutely nothing, he's a downgrade off Fletcher who does everything Nuhiu doesn't, I.E winning headers, link up play, I'm sorry but for all he tries, Dave is simply not upto the standard required for a so called promotion chasing team.  I'm afraid effort alone just isnt enough to win games.

This × 10000000

Of all the many stupid,crazy & downright barmy stuff I've read on here over the years, saying that Nuhiu is better than Fletcher stands out head and shoulders over the rest.

Anyone who genuinely believes it to be true needs sectioning.

Just now, sage owl said:

Of all the many stupid,crazy & downright barmy stuff I've read on here over the years, saying that Nuhiu is better than Fletcher stands out head and shoulders over the rest.

Anyone who genuinely believes it to be true needs sectioning.

jus to reiterate

non one is saying that A is better than B

just that we really needed A today

3 hours ago, Maddogbob said:

Better than fletcher, and we've won more games with him in the side.

I'm not a dave hater, I think we could have used him today in a positive way but he's not better than fletcher

Saying if Nuhiu had played we'd have won,i'll raise that and say if JJ or something similar had played we'd have won,we need to start getting around the back of teams,we did it once today and Hooper missed a sitter 

3 hours ago, Dot said:

How much did we miss him today? The game was crying out for him

Well said Dot.

We need to reform the Dream Team of Nuhiu and Hooper up front, who work very well as a partnership, with Forestieri in his best position on the left.

Get Loovens back alongside Lees when 100%, and hope the defensive group of those two, Pudil and Lee, comes good again. Get Hutchinson back in central midfield to add steel alongside Bannan who can then more attack minded. Wallace to remain on the right where he knows the game inside out and can cover for Hunt. 

Lee gets a well deserved rest but can come on for Wallace on the right, where he's been accustomed to playing in the past anyhow, once Wallace gets the customary shepherd's crook.

That leaves Abdi, Sasso, Fletcher, Jones, et al to strengthen the bench until proven they're good enough to replace those that battled away all season to get us into the play off final.

3 minutes ago, Ian said:

Presumably you think CC is an idiot seeing as he's the one who hasn't picked him 

5 minutes ago, Ian said:

Presumably you think CC is an idiot seeing as he's the one who hasn't picked him then?

With you Ian I can't see what other people see in him,one of the worst centre forwards I have seen playing for Wednesday 1st Kim Olsen 2nd Colin West 3rd Nuhiu,go on name worse.