Nuhiu

3 minutes ago, Oliver Read said:

Well why not think like a manager?

Let Hooper regain fitness and use Nuhiu until he does. The big man gives 100% effort whenever he steps on the pitch and games like these are ones which cry out for the passionate Players, just like Nuhiu.

Funnily enough, I suggested a big man for the midfield too but I was laughed at...

Not surprised, midfield lol

Missed nuhiu big time if we'd have brought him on half time it would have made all the difference agree with earlier posts we have been out muscled to lose nuhiu this season would be a big mistake I've always rated him he might not bag goals but  he paves the way for others to bag them every squad needs at least one big strong player an nuhiu is our man definite squad player 

6 minutes ago, Dot said:

If Nuhiu had have come on we wouldn't have lost

Poor Dot has that nasty son of yours Nick been tampering with your meds? 

23 minutes ago, Coyt said:

Poor Dot has that nasty son of yours Nick been tampering with your meds? 

He was killed off 3 years ago

and that has what to do with the topic?

Fact

Nuhiu was needed today

3 minutes ago, Dot said:

He was killed off 3 years ago

and that has what to do with the topic?

Fact

Nuhiu was needed today

Explain why then? He offers absolutely nothing, he's a downgrade off Fletcher who does everything Nuhiu doesn't, I.E winning headers, link up play, I'm sorry but for all he tries, Dave is simply not upto the standard required for a so called promotion chasing team.  I'm afraid effort alone just isnt enough to win games.

4 minutes ago, Coyt said:

Explain why then? He offers absolutely nothing, he's a downgrade off Fletcher who does everything Nuhiu doesn't, I.E winning headers, link up play, I'm sorry but for all he tries, Dave is simply not upto the standard required for a so called promotion chasing team.  I'm afraid effort alone just isnt enough to win games.

I don't know mate

you'd have to ask the writers