Nuhiu

5 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Isn't there stats showing that when he plays we usually win, and when he doesn't we don't?

If you look more carefully at the stats, you'll see that we were in losing/ drawing positions when he was on the pitch and generally turned the losses into draws and the draws into wins when he'd left the pitch.

1 hour ago, Ian said:

Presumably you think CC is an idiot seeing as he's the one who hasn't picked him then?

And yet when it's pointed out to you that he's one of the players with the highest number of appearances for Wednesday over the last few years by multiple managers, you don't want to know. You can't use the argument of "He wasn't picked" to say he's naff when the argument of "He was picked" you dismiss... you can't have your cake and eat it. 

And yes, I'm still of the position that I don't know what Nuhiu brings to the table beyond awkwardness for both teams. 

But if somehow against all logic his being present means we win more games (as the stats have shown for years), then I'd welcome him back into the team. But that's a decision for Carlos, not for me

5 hours ago, daveyboy66 said:

talking to Nuhiu after the game he said from where he was sat your support was poo poo as well

My support was poo poo, well I've been then decades before that joke forward and will be there for decades after he's gone. Don't honestly give a throw bag what you think of my support. Takes more than Afew cyber negs to stop me going to watch my team

13 minutes ago, StudentOwl said:

And yet when it's pointed out to you that he's one of the players with the highest number of appearances for Wednesday over the last few years by multiple managers, you don't want to know. You can't use the argument of "He wasn't picked" to say he's naff when the argument of "He was picked" you dismiss... you can't have your cake and eat it. 

And yes, I'm still of the position that I don't know what Nuhiu brings to the table beyond awkwardness for both teams. 

But if somehow against all logic his being present means we win more games (as the stats have shown for years), then I'd welcome him back into the team. But that's a decision for Carlos, not for me

I was taking the p*ss of all the Nuhiu lovers who say those of us who don't rate him shouldn't be so arrogant as to think we'd know more that a professional football manager